• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    $12 entry fee, $5 parking. S&W revolvers were sky high. Corn dogs cost $5. Bathrooms were pretty ripe. Crowds were lighter than last time I went, but still had guys texting in the aisle and clogging them up. 9mm were $11 a box, same price I can get in NWI. Leather holsters were priced like they had gold in them. Drove 2 and a half hours one way in the rain/sleet. Walked 5 hours and really didn't see many deals. Went with a friend from work and his two sons, they sold 3 guns, bought 3 guns and were very happy. I should of went to Leggo Land, there were a ton of young moms there. LOL. All in all, I really had a good time, just didn't see anything I needed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Was there much in the way of knives or leatherman accessories at the show or just guns

Knives, definitely. Brad (Bradsknives here on INGO) is set up at the show, look for the big bomb sign that says "Tactical Revolver". Looking for a Case? There are a couple tables full of Case knives. Cheap folders for $5? Plenty of those. Bayonets? Check. Bowie Knives? Check. Leatherman, I don't know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was there much in the way of knives or leatherman accessories at the show or just guns

I always go back towards Brads set up after we get the booth assembled. He mentioned I have been his 1st sale of the show the last 3 or so. The knife section of the safe is pretty full. ZT's, Protech's and benchmades. Brad is the knife guy.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep, I bought a Kershaw from Brad right after visiting the INGO booth . . . Good to meet ya, KellyInAvon!

Nice meeting you Ben. CM made it until after the show opened to by a knife this time. The last two were bought before the doors opened. It's not "if", it's "when".

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Just left...show was jammed packed! All rifles were over priced, but the accessories and ammo deals were reasonable. Good vendors though, felt like a kid in the candy store like usual. I love these shows. Buy your guns elsewhere though. Will be at the next one.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Found a bargain on some Px4 mags. Police turn in Glock 22's were plentiful and only priced $75 higher than online.

Got to meet RobbyMaq and Loudpedal and they told me I was the highlight of their day. dontfeed

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There is a winner. Robby will post it up when he gets home.
    I know but I am sworn to secrecy.......:shady:

Is it just Secret, Top Secret, or Super Secret Agent Secret Squirrel Secret?

For the record, CM said I couldn't enter the contest. Not because I contacted my son who is an Engineering Major to figure out the math on it, but because (and I quote), "He'd never hear the end of it if someone working the booth won." I can dig that...

It sounds like the show was hoppin, I bet the swag-stash got depleted big time. New INGO shirt time? Maybe a red or a blue?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is it just Secret, Top Secret, or Super Secret Agent Secret Squirrel Secret?

For the record, CM said I couldn't enter the contest. Not because I contacted my son who is an Engineering Major to figure out the math on it, but because (and I quote), "He'd never hear the end of it if someone working the booth won." I can dig that...

It sounds like the show was hoppin, I bet the swag-stash got depleted big time. New INGO shirt time? Maybe a red or a blue?

#3....SSASSS

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Found a bargain on some Px4 mags. Police turn in Glock 22's were plentiful and only priced $75 higher than online.

Got to meet RobbyMaq and Loudpedal and they told me I was the highlight of their day. dontfeed
    of course! You told us you had a reputation to keep up with your followers, so we reminded everyone who walked by the booth by shouting "You gotta love itchyTriggerFinger, AmIRight?".

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    OK, long drawn out awards presentation begins now...

Special thanks to TexKev for putting this giveaway on! It was entirely on him to try to make something like this happen!
    Also thanks to Bobcat Armament for getting us the ammo to make this happen! If you haven't checked his booth out by now, then shame on you! he's got some wicked good reloading supplies, presses, etc, as well as some steel targets! When you see Kimball, give him a big hug 'cuz he is a giant teddybear! Tell him RobbyMaQ sent ya. :D

We had an awesome turnout, probably due to the decent weather compared to the ice storm we experienced in January. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth to chat and visit! It is nice to have you guys and gals stop by and chat so we can meet members, or catch up on stuff since we last saw you all. You also help make our 'sales pitch' to noobs much easier when they see people gathered around chatting and having some fun. Many noobs think there's some kind of a hidden catch and sales pitch, so having you visit helps us maintain our sanity a lot...

We had 113 entries for the giveaway...
    24 on Friday
    65 on Saturday
    and 24 on Sunday

The 'no duplicate # rule' made it especially difficult for the Sunday entries, who had to pour through 3 sheets of prior entries!

There were 877 loose rounds of 9mm in the bag.
    The closest without going over, was....
    DN40SW who guessed 873 rounds on Friday.

Notable mentions:
    2nd closest was a guess of 870 on Saturday, but for the life of me I cannot find the username. It looks like SRENKE? or SRCNKC? sorry! Hopefully they will chime in. They entered just before printcraft (who was not even on this planet with his guess!) :D
    Closest overall, but going over at a guess of 880 rounds on Saturday was SALTY! Sorry Salty, so close but just a bit too much!

Thanks again everyone for visiting and entering! Look for more giveaways in the future!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I also want to thank our staff volunteers and regular member volunteers who help present INGO to the visitors at the 1500! Your help is immeasurable, and truly helps to spread the word about our awesome community! Thank you so much!

Top Bottom