• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Awesome Robby! Thanks for the support and thanks to "he who pay the bills" for providing the ammo.

Hey CM! Good thing you didn't let me enter, I'd have won.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    Thanks. Robby we'll hook up this week. CM, always a pleasure & Kelly good to meet you Friday. And thanks to everyone at INGO. I guess I'll have to go buy a 9 now. Any good suggestions?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I was at 870. :(.
    Ahh! SNORKO! k that makes sense, sorry I could not ready the handwriting! So very close!

Thanks. Robby we'll hook up this week. CM, always a pleasure & Kelly good to meet you Friday. And thanks to everyone at INGO. I guess I'll have to go buy a 9 now. Any good suggestions?
    Don't listen to the cm CZ, guy... get an m&p 2nd gen! :D

Last edited:

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Haven't been to an Indy show for about two years, and now I remember why.
    The long drive down there, the expense to get there and get in.
    Really enjoyed the rude police officer directing traffic, congrats the IMPD for putting an absolute jerk in charge of that.
    My only comment to him is that he will reap what he is sowing one day.
    The show continues to go downhill and disappoint with the amount of crap allowed in.
    Prices were significantly higher than expected.
    And with all that, The good sides:
    I got to meet and pay my site support to INGO, which was a good thing.
    Really enjoyed meeting some of the people behind the site and the drawing was fun, even though I was slightly over the amount (932).
    Got to meet Kirk and hear about his continual episodes in Tippy Co., of which there is a whole post for that.
    I would say that the best thing about the show was that I got to spend a day with my brother (wagyu52) and my nephew (jag.40) walking around and looking at different firearms.
    Because there is distance between us, it is hard to get to spend time together.
    Family gatherings just don't give us enough time to share common interests, and with the family growing, the kids become the central focus.
    So, when I get the chance to just walk and talk with them, it is a very good day for me.
    Love my family and wish I could be more in their lives.
    And for that reason, I would rate this Indy 1500 as a win for me.
    Even though we didn't buy any new firearms, just getting to see them was worth all the hassle and I would do it again for them.
    And that in my book is a winner.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I took my son Saturday and we had a pretty good time. Got me an Ingo license plate for the truck. He found a Damascus knife he fell in love with so I couldn't say no, he takes good care of his knives.
    We got to meet lovinmywoods and his son at the Ingo booth, it was a pleasure meeting you guys. Dan

Top Bottom