• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am back at the shop...A little sore...A little wore...But the surgery was a success...I am going to take it easy on my hours...My diet has changed a wee bit...I jumped on the scales this am and in December I was 191 lbs at 5'8" and as of this am I am 157 lbs....It feels good but if I had it to do over again I would go with Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig....Thanks again for all of the support from the INGO family...I had members from as far away as Canada (:)) come down to see me and check on my welfare...I am humbled by it all...God Bless and be safe...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am back at the shop...A little sore...A little wore...But the surgery was a success...I am going to take it easy on my hours...My diet has changed a wee bit...I jumped on the scales this am and in December I was 191 lbs at 5'8" and as of this am I am 157 lbs....It feels good but if I had it to do over again I would go with Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig....Thanks again for all of the support from the INGO family...I had members from as far away as Canada (:)) come down to see me and check on my welfare...I am humbled by it all...God Bless and be safe...

Ingo is like this.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Glad to see you back and doing what you like. Screwing around on INGO. :D

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Good to hear, Rick! Get your strength back and get back to Perry Co., quick! Heard a turkey gobbling the last 2 mornings! Gonna try to make it over to the Big City Saturday after next, if you're going to be in.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom