• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Closing up the shop...Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise (and they are rising down here!) I will be back a week from today...Tomorrow is the prep and Thursday is the cutting...

I am starving!!!!! Is moonshine a clear liquid? Oh well probably not...Hard candy and clear liquids are a bane to a man who loves his biscuits and sausage gravy......I will let mausermike or gunaria know how the operation went on Thursday...Thanks for all of the prayers and support from the INGO community...It means a lot to the wife and I...

Take Care,

Rick

We'll look forward to your speedy return. God bless!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Closing up the shop...Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise (and they are rising down here!) I will be back a week from today...Tomorrow is the prep and Thursday is the cutting...

I am starving!!!!! Is moonshine a clear liquid? Oh well probably not...Hard candy and clear liquids are a bane to a man who loves his biscuits and sausage gravy......I will let mausermike or gunaria know how the operation went on Thursday...Thanks for all of the prayers and support from the INGO community...It means a lot to the wife and I...

Take Care,

Rick
    Before I quit drinking, and when I had to do the clear liquid thing before a colonoscopy, I made jello shots. :) Keepin' you in my thoughts and prayers Rick! Looking forward to the update on Thursday!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Take Care,

Rick

mereduck-meme-generator-happy-duck-says-you-can-do-it-b278a1-405x300.jpg

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    UPDATE!!

I just got a call from Rick. His surgery has been bumped back a day, and will be tomorrow. Keep the prayers and good wished going.

If all goes well, he will be released Monday.

He hopes to be back in the shop Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

He said he bought 8 or 9 guns over the weekend, so will have new stuff to drool over.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just now got into reading this thread. I only know indiucky from his postings on INGO. He seems like a stand up guy with alot of friends pulling for him. I'd like to jump on the wagon and offer best wishes and a prayer for a successful outcome.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Just now got into reading this thread. I only know indiucky from his postings on INGO. He seems like a stand up guy with alot of friends pulling for him. I'd like to jump on the wagon and offer best wishes and a prayer for a successful outcome.
    He is a good guy, and you can't get out of his shop, in less than 45 minutes....if you love guns and people as much as Rick. Add my prayers too.

Top Bottom