• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Rick is hella proud of his scar and 6-pack abs. Don't be jelly all. At least you gave GFGT the option of seeing it. :) Rick was pulling up his shirt like a drunken coed on Bourbon St. in the French quarter last weekend.

That's all well and good, Jason, as long as he doesn't put the scab that finally fell off in the display case.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Posting this to avoid concern....

Tomorrow the shop will be closed so I can have a MINOR surgical procedure...As my surgeon told me in the fog nearly three years ago, "Hey man you got a minor hernia in there but we are trying to save your life now and we'll cross that bridge later..."

Later has arrived...She popped out yesterday, got her back in..He said he could get me tomorrow or the 30th and the Boss Woman said tomorrow...So there will be a sign at the shop tomorrow stating I am out for the day....I didn't want anyone to think something bad had happened...I SHOULD be open Saturday..I just won't be able to lift much and may or may not be on a pain medication....

As always thanks to my INGO brothers and sisters for all of your support this last six years....I've really come to count on you all....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Posting this to avoid panic....Tomorrow the shop will be closed so I can have a MINOR surgery...As my surgeon told me in the fog two years ago, "Hey man you got a minor hernia in there but we are trying to save your life now and we'll cross that bridge later..."

Later has arrived...She popped out yesterday, got her back in..He said he could get me tomorrow or the 30th and the Boss Woman said tomorrow...So there will be a sign at the shop tomorrow stating I am out for the day....I didn't want anyone to think something bad had happened...I SHOULD be open Saturday..I just won't be able to lift much and may or may not be on a pain medication....

As always thanks to my INGO brothers and sisters for all of your support this last six years....I've really come to count on you all....

Just make sure you bring enough to share with the rest of the class. :):

Good luck.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Don't buy it folks, he's having his tramp stamp of crossed Glock 17s lasered off.

Seriously I hope things go well. I will toast your health this pm with proper corn squeezens

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Don't buy it folks, he's having his tramp stamp of crossed Glock 17s lasered off.

I'm just having him update them to GEN5's....:)

Thanks brother....I woke up at three this am and couldn't sleep...As we were driving over I was nervous as hell....All the memories of what happened last time were running though my mind...The Doc picked up on it and said at least three times...."It's not like the last two...This is easy...I promise..."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Thanks brother....I woke up at three this am and couldn't sleep...As we were driving over I was nervous as hell....All the memories of what happened last time were running though my mind...The Doc picked up on it and said at least three times...."It's not like the last two...This is easy...I promise..."

When they sewed my finger back together, was the best sleep I'd gotten in weeks or maybe even months. :D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Praying for God's hand to guide your surgeon's.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Don't be a sissy and you'll get a lollipop at the end.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Grinding off those finger grooves is not to be underestimated...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Don't be a sissy and you'll get a lollipop at the end.

Thanks Brother...This kind of all happened pretty fast....Right about when I sent you that text of that 44 Carbine I was like, "Huh...Well that felt kind of weird...Better check that out...." I then remembered what the Doc said back then and I was like, "I bet that's it..." L. didn't let me self diagnose this time...Had me call right then and had me at the Doc 1st thing this am and they are taking care of it tomorrow....Pretty damn fast....Prep at 11 am, surgery at 1 pm home by 3 pm then just take it easy for three weeks....

I'll be pretty (Doctor approved) "high" tomorrow so if you get any weird texts like, "Ya know whut brah??? I luv ya man...Nah seriously...I mean I tease you about the Elvis clothes but I'm just funnin' wit ya..Ya know whut I mean brah...HEY!!! Next time I'll MAKE her get ya that milk shake....sariously brah..."

:)

039ee86186c0c71eb6d107d0ad685249.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom