• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The last wound healed up.....Scab came off this morning and nothing but pink skin shining through......

Hole in my side
    1/8/2015-9/2/2015
    RIP

GFGT came into the shop yesterday....I asked if he wanted to see my scar and he got out "Not really..." before I whipped up the shirt and showed it to him.....Wife says I need to quit doing that no matter how proud I am of being alive and my new "tattoos."

Thanks again to all of you all for your support this year....Wife would not let me hunt until everything was healed (i.e. closed) and it looks like I made it just in time for dove season....

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I missed this whole thing earlier this year. So I just went back to read the whole thread.

1. Glad you're better! It's a real blessing to have your health.

2. INGO is an awesome community with awesome people.

3. Is that Carpenter still doing good work for you? Sometimes His rebuilding gets to be hard work. (He won't do any work if I don't participate.) He's got a lot of work to do on me. I may just go live with Him at His place one of these days. Glad to see you haven't done that yet though.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I tried to give you a call on Saturday but I think it may have been after the shop closed. We rented a cabin down at Deem and were going to stop in if you were open. Glad you're feeling better, and you can flash me anytime you like. I'll try to remember to bring some beads.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    3. Is that Carpenter still doing good work for you? Sometimes His rebuilding gets to be hard work. (He won't do any work if I don't participate.) He's got a lot of work to do on me. I may just go live with Him at His place one of these days. Glad to see you haven't done that yet though.

Every day..He always was really...The difference is now I see...

Hey that might be a good line for a song..."Was blind but now I see.." Do you think that's been done yet????:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The last wound healed up.....Scab came off this morning and nothing but pink skin shining through......

Hole in my side
    1/8/2015-9/2/2015
    RIP

GFGT came into the shop yesterday....I asked if he wanted to see my scar and he got out "Not really..." before I whipped up the shirt and showed it to him.....Wife says I need to quit doing that no matter how proud I am of being alive and my new "tattoos."

Thanks again to all of you all for your support this year....Wife would not let me hunt until everything was healed (i.e. closed) and it looks like I made it just in time for dove season....

Hey, it ought to be a good season for doves. But..........aren't they hard to hit with a revolver?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Every day..He always was really...The difference is now I see...

Hey that might be a good line for a song..."Was blind but now I see.." Do you think that's been done yet????:)

It can be new again. If I'm not just going through the motions, which is wrong, I try to sing that song for the first time every time I sing it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    She's an angel...She took the shock collar off of me in late June..(While we were in town...) I still had to wear it at the farm...You know how "rednecky" I get when out in the country with a couple of Bourbon's under my belt...:)

Some people just like "discipline". :naughty:

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Rick is hella proud of his scar and 6-pack abs. Don't be jelly all. At least you gave GFGT the option of seeing it. :) Rick was pulling up his shirt like a drunken coed on Bourbon St. in the French quarter last weekend.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rick is hella proud of his scar and 6-pack abs. Don't be jelly all. At least you gave GFGT the option of seeing it. :) Rick was pulling up his shirt like a drunken coed on Bourbon St. in the French quarter last weekend.

I'll have to remember to bring some beads the next time I get down there. :laugh:

Top Bottom