• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So I am pondering if the employers take on responsibility for employees health safety where does it stop? Have they now opened themselves up to responsibility for all communicable diseases?

They don't take the responsibility, from what I've seen. Most are making you sign a waiver to ensure they aren't held liable. Adding insult to injury IMO.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They don't take the responsibility, from what I've seen. Most are making you sign a waiver to ensure they aren't held liable. Adding insult to injury IMO.

Just asking the question, will the waivers actually stand? Will the very coercion we are discussing be taken into account as a factor forcing the employee to do it. Can one sign away this right?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just asking the question, will the waivers actually stand? Will the very coercion we are discussing be taken into account as a factor forcing the employee to do it. Can one sign away this right?

At a guess, if we have a huge upset in 2022, as is expected, I think we'll see those waivers thrown out, as the employees were being forced to sign it on pain of losing their jobs. Since documents can be tossed due to coercion, it could happen. Yet another way for the Left to crash our economy.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well yeah I know, it's hard to believe this has gone on so long, see my post #126. Can anyone believe we're still talking about this after CDCs own numbers show 16,000 deaths!

I've posted previously that I think the vaccine deaths will be or are already at a censored yet higher level than alleged virus deaths. No one likes to hear that, we all know or have friends or loved ones vaccinated, and I'm trying to have a healthier approach since most people have already done the deed or not.

It's mind boggling to me that the general population misses the fact the total US annual deaths has barely changed from the election year flu. I hope it doesn't either from the shot. At this point I'm thankful my children have not taken the shot.

I'm just going to go hang out in the non political forums/threads of INGO:thumbsup:
    I would like to find this CDC number of 16,000 deaths, don't seem to be able to except to find sources saying how safe the vaccines are....can you share your links or where those 16,000 can be confirmed?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Cute, but disingenuous since cancer’s not contagious. With an infection rate of 3 per thousand (per week, biweekly, whatever), figure out how long it takes to infect hundreds or thousands starting from patient zero.

I'm not responsible for ANYONE else and neither are you. If the vaccine is so great get vaccinated and don't worry about what anyone else is doing. You will be safe (or believe you are). If you can't be happy with that I guess you will have to be unhappy. If you are waiting for me to be a test subject it's not happening, my body my choice :thumbsup: . I HAD a perfectly healthy friend that died in January within 5 days of his first vaccination. IF there comes a time that the manufacturer is forced to take responsibility for side effects from the vaccine I will reconsider my position.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I would like to find this CDC number of 16,000 deaths, don't seem to be able to except to find sources saying how safe the vaccines are....can you share your links or where those 16,000 can be confirmed?
    At one point the CDC site stated 6000. Then I believe it had 12,000. I personally believe it is multiples of either number and I don't believe it will be hidden from the people forever. How long can the information be censored, I doubt till years end. It is intentionally made difficult to find, and the reported numbers are super minimal at best because of how the data is processed. IMO manipulated with the crooked reporting systems, just as the total deaths from the virus were...statistically unchanged from last year.

At this point the .gov has everyone divided about what's really happening, arguing over their lies. After all this chaos, does anyone trust what is being done to the American people? It doesn't suddenly get better because of a manipulated number being analyzed. Let's just use the lower 6000 vaccine deaths as a base. Historically that's more deaths than many other vaccines combined. Does even that level of deaths inspire confidence in . gov? I hope people are becoming aware of the tyrannical behaviors of our leaders, controlled by global elites. Have a look at videos in other Countries of how the citizens have responded to Vax passes. That's the desire here, take away freedoms for control.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    At one point the CDC site stated 6000. Then I believe it had 12,000. I personally believe it is multiples of either number and I don't believe it will be hidden from the people forever. How long can the information be censored, I doubt till years end. It is intentionally made difficult to find, and the reported numbers are super minimal at best because of how the data is processed. IMO manipulated with the crooked reporting systems, just as the total deaths from the virus were...statistically unchanged from last year.

At this point the .gov has everyone divided about what's really happening, arguing over their lies. After all this chaos, does anyone trust what is being done to the American people? It doesn't suddenly get better because of a manipulated number being analyzed. Let's just use the lower 6000 vaccine deaths as a base. Historically that's more deaths than many other vaccines combined. Does even that level of deaths inspire confidence in . gov? I hope people are becoming aware of the tyrannical behaviors of our leaders, controlled by global elites. Have a look at videos in other Countries of how the citizens have responded to Vax passes. That's the desire here, take away freedoms for control.
    Thanks.....I had been using yahoo.search and finding nothing...I went to duck duck go search and all kinds of stats and info even from CDC started showing up....wonder why other webs aren't so good.....think we know. Anyway the latest from CDC looked like last April nearly 4000 deaths and now close to 10,000 from them now. The number of people vaxed now is about 178 million which is about the same number most Americans get the flu shot every year, 2019 resulted in 209 deaths from the flu shot. Thats a huge difference. Also found a segment on Tucker Carlson that said the agency that works for the FDA showing the results admitted they only uncovered about 1% of the known flu deaths in 2010....so the number of sick and dying from flu and or now Covid vaccines based on 1% could be even higher. I find it evil when FB fact checkers and news media spend so much time telling us about "covid misinformation" but leave out all the above details.,....but guess they just like Arnold, who says "Screw your Freedoms." for not masking and getting the vaccine.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back on track...

Be a shame if they have to shut down operations due to not having enough employees.

A
    real
    shame

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Keep dreaming.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the wallet.
    True.
    But I've seen my shop shut down because ONE person called off.
    The result of having the bare minimum. If you lose one, you are below minimum.

I've seen the boss schedule 5 people for a 6 man job.
    12 hours of pay, for nothing. There was no way to complete the job.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And I believe workers have gotten out of court duty, due to having to shut down a business.
    I tried. They wouldn't for me. I got lucky and a deal must of been struck. Whole jury panel dismissed before we had to show.

I asked for an excused absence over the fact my shop would essentially close down and their reply was basically who cares you must report

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom