Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Never thought I'd see the day when conservatives were supportive of fake documents to skirt the law.

View attachment 155211
    You can't imagine a person not wanting to inject themselves with chemicals? You can't imagine a person not wanting to be forced to take a shot that makes you sick? Every single person in my neighborhood who has taken the jab has been sick this post month. Not us. I work in health care. I'm in hospitals all over the state everyday. I see what's going on. Lutheran hospital, a nurse I know has 100% of her patients last week have been vaccinated. Another nurse I know at community in Indy, 80% of her patients have been vaccinated. This isn't CNN. This is reality. At that point do you think people wouldn't go around the "law". There is no law right now. But employers are requiring it to work. It's insane that this country has become so communistic on just a year. You think it's cool to force people to inject chemicals into their body?? My body, my choice right?? Unreal

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Hospitals don't check
    Who's taking the time to check compliance of vendors and contractors who have different people in and out of a site like that on a daily basis?

Having worked at some hospitals in the past it usually went something like this "gotta have a flu shot to work at this site"
    Me- "ok I'll go get one"

Then no one ever asks for proof of it.........
    Hospitals don't check, my employer however wants proof. I need a fake

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You can't imagine a person not wanting to inject themselves with chemicals? You can't imagine a person not wanting to be forced to take a shot that makes you sick? Every single person in my neighborhood who has taken the jab has been sick this post month. Not us. I work in health care. I'm in hospitals all over the state everyday. I see what's going on. Lutheran hospital, a nurse I know has 100% of her patients last week have been vaccinated. Another nurse I know at community in Indy, 80% of her patients have been vaccinated. This isn't CNN. This is reality. At that point do you think people wouldn't go around the "law". There is no law right now. But employers are requiring it to work. It's insane that this country has become so communistic on just a year. You think it's cool to force people to inject chemicals into their body?? My body, my choice right?? Unreal
    You are quite simply lying. Full stop.

My entire family, along with several friends and co-workers have received the vaccine. And that includes 2 family members that also work in healtcare. None have become sick. My dad is over 80, and didn't even have a sore arm after injection. There is no way that your "entire neighborhood" has become sick because of the vaccine. Period.

I haven't posted a thing from CNN. Unlike a lot of people here, I vet my sources to the best of my ability before posting. You are free to cross-reference anything I post with whatever source makes you comfortable. If you can't find a credible source to back up your narrative, that's your problem, not mine.

IU Health internal data reports that the vast majority of those infected and hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated, with the majority of those infected after vaccination having compromised immune systems due to comorbidities. And the unvaccinated are several times more likely to be on a ventilator or simply dead. Facts, backed up by actual current hospital reporting. Not anecdotes from tin-foil hatters who think everything they don't like is "communistic," whatever you think that means.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hospitals don't check, my employer however wants proof. I need a fake
    And before anyone spins out over me saying that he's lying...

Openly expressing a desire to obtain a forged document in order to circumvent the property rights of another is prima facie evidence of dishonesty. I'm not in the habit of trusting such people.

Floki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Indiana
    Im also in healthcare, past 14 years. I talk with hospitals from Alaska to Miama, from Nova Scotia to Cali. everyday. I conduct my own research and they all say one thing. Its picking up fast and the unvaxed are winding up worse off than the vaxed. I gave it up and got the first jab, my choice.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    And before anyone spins out over me saying that he's lying...

Openly expressing a desire to obtain a forged document in order to circumvent the property rights of another is prima facie evidence of dishonesty. I'm not in the habit of trusting such people.

I don't blame him one bit. Again, the issue is the fascists requiring this as a condition of employment. Requiring a vaccine for people who are 97-98% likely to survive the virus if they get it is a complete violation of freedoms in this country. People over 65 and/or will comorbidities should probably get the jab, but everyone should be free to make their own choices. Doesn't matter if people are bad at calculating their risks, it's their right to do so. If you want more people to get the jab, stop pushing so hard, stop the mandates, stop squashing dissenting opinions and stop flat out lying to people. Hard to trust the people pushing this BS when this :poop: is going on.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My hope is everything turns out fine and there's no adverse side effects from the emergency use only vaccine. I do have some serious concerns based on what I see happening in a free Country. Plenty of ways to say NO to an employer that I've previously posted. Everyone is responsible for themselves and a mandate or policy is not a law. God forbid someone has a personal belief and stands up for what they think is right.

Creating divisions and acquiring power/control is part of the .gov narrative, and you see plenty of it on the internet/social media/
    MSM. People should wise up to this no matter what side of the needle you're on.

I believe by the end of the year, many truths will be revealed concerning the experimental vs the control group. Hidden truths at many levels will emerge. At that point we'll all be glad to stop complaining and bickering about the last 1.5+ years. If not then those people can go back to their drama llama farming!

6aea72be344b74ed75b1d0c1a831a49d.jpg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Being as there's hundreds of thousands of adverse effects already reported as well as 16k deaths (US Alone) I think we're past the point of hoping there's no adverse reactions
    Well yeah I know, it's hard to believe this has gone on so long, see my post #126. Can anyone believe we're still talking about this after CDCs own numbers show 16,000 deaths!

I've posted previously that I think the vaccine deaths will be or are already at a censored yet higher level than alleged virus deaths. No one likes to hear that, we all know or have friends or loved ones vaccinated, and I'm trying to have a healthier approach since most people have already done the deed or not.

It's mind boggling to me that the general population misses the fact the total US annual deaths has barely changed from the election year flu. I hope it doesn't either from the shot. At this point I'm thankful my children have not taken the shot.

I'm just going to go hang out in the non political forums/threads of INGO:thumbsup:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The link doesnt work. Im interested, I live close to these guys.
    My apologies sir. It worked when posted in May.

Not sure whether I searched it out or Google recommended the link. Would have been on Google though for sure.

Best I can do.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Compromised immune systems are from Vaccine ADE. IU Health can go pound sand
    Interesting. Where did you go to medical school?
    Listen to Fauci at about 3:00 minute mark talk about vaccine safety and ADE. This is March 26, 2020. I doubt he is talking about this presently. I'm not trying to have an internet battle, not interested as I know where I stand and people have free will to do whatever they want, at least for now. It's just information Dr. Fauci warned about.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Since no one in DC has credibility in my eyes I'm going with the common sense approach and doing my best to educate myself.. Found this on my favorite Uncle Ted's site but it makes sense to me.
    Cute, but disingenuous since cancer’s not contagious. With an infection rate of 3 per thousand (per week, biweekly, whatever), figure out how long it takes to infect hundreds or thousands starting from patient zero.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Cute, but disingenuous since cancer’s not contagious. With an infection rate of 3 per thousand (per week, biweekly, whatever), figure out how long it takes to infect hundreds or thousands starting from patient zero.

Considering getting vaxxed doesn't prevent you from spreading COVID, not sure what your point is. You can catch, spread and die from COVID after the jab, so it makes no sense to push this hard and mandate the vax, especially for people who are at very low risk from the disease and/or those who've already had it and recovered.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom