• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I tried. They wouldn't for me. I got lucky and a deal must of been struck. Whole jury panel dismissed before we had to show.

I asked for an excused absence over the fact my shop would essentially close down and their reply was basically who cares you must report
    Your employer doesn't feed a lot to the city coffers.
    So, therefore, you are a "peon".

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Given the performance of our political and military leadership over the last few months, do you really think anyone cares about being ethical?
    No not at all. I know what this is all about and I hope the info inspires people to understand some more truths. There's been an escalation in knowledge by the public, and vaccines are explained well in the current video. I also see a big increase in desperation by the leadership and MSM, trying to stop an imploding narrative. I believe we're turning the corner on the tyranny. People have to take a stand on their values and principals, and have enough civil disobedience to say NO to losing more freedoms.
    :patriot:

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    No not at all. I know what this is all about and I hope the info inspires people to understand some more truths. There's been an escalation in knowledge by the public, and vaccines are explained well in the current video. I also see a big increase in desperation by the leadership and MSM, trying to stop an imploding narrative. I believe we're turning the corner on the tyranny. People have to take a stand on their values and principals, and have enough civil disobedience to say NO to losing more freedoms.
    :patriot:
    I appreciate your optimism and fervently hope you’re correct, because the alternative will be really, really bad.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’m fine with mandates from employers. We have to abide by certain things as a condition of employment. How many people have gotten fired over things they’ve posted on Facebook or TikTok? Our companies also control what we do outside of work when it comes to things like random drug testing too. Or, how many would get fired if arrested for a felony? If you willingly put up with those things, you’ve already acknowledged that they’re not limited to just working hours.

What I think is wrong is threatening retirement accounts and benefits for people who try to leave over it. It’s no longer about workplace safety that point. You don’t get to control people forever.

Last edited:

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    I think a huge walkout is required from anyone using this method. Problem is that seems to be the plan. To replace all nonjab people with people that conform. Seems to be a dems jab, rep don't tactical mindset. That's probably the mildest of the probable conspiracy theories.

Top Bottom