• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Maybe I'm just naive in believing all the supportive statements are sincere instead of just trolling, but there was a time when even trolling in support of depravity would have been unthinkable, which means -- whether sincere or not -- all the supportive statements show a sad devolution of society in general.

[video=youtube;5R6wK1VWH1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R6wK1VWH1k[/video]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe I'm just naive in believing all the supportive statements are sincere instead of just trolling, but there was a time when even trolling in support of depravity would have been unthinkable, which means -- whether sincere or not -- all the supportive statements show a sad devolution of society in general.

You're way off. I think you are not used to talking to people who don't want big, intrusive government. You seem to think having a small government is depravity.

Oldpink, please answer this. Do you think these immoral behaviors should be banned by law?

• Adultery
    • Homosexuality
    • Premarital Sex
    • Sodomy

Check one: YES [ ] NO [ ]

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You're way off. I think you are not used to talking to people who don't want big, intrusive government. You seem to think having a small government is depravity.

Oldpink, please answer this. Do you think these immoral behaviors should be banned by law?

• Adultery
    • Homosexuality
    • Premarital Sex
    • Sodomy

Is it any wonder that government never gets smaller when republicans are in charge?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    "Small government?"
    Stop the world, I wanna get off.

[video=youtube;IcjSDZNbOs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjSDZNbOs0[/video]

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    It's not trolling; It's expanding a line of reasoning to its logical conclusion in order to point out the hypocrisy and seeming arbitrariness of some of the decisions the Court makes and some of the causes people rally to

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Naturally, the exact same people who only ten years ago scoffed at people like myself who said there would be homosexual marriage forced through the courts, the exact same people who have since become advocates for homosexual marriage, now scoff at people (again like myself) who will calmly point out that this is the next frontier in the marriage wars.
    Up next: polygamy, marrying the dead, interspecies marriage, and marriage to inanimate objects
    Yes, I'm being absurd, but that's what they said about what has now been forced upon us by the courts.
    Love is love, right?
    Right?

Love is an emotion, and thus cannot be proved or disproved. Marriage needs to be based on something else. Like a tax class or something...

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    In all honesty the rational allot of people are arguing the slippery slope seems to me to be exactly what anti gunners say about CCW permits and such. At this point the whole gay marriage issue will be viewed as the racial equality movement is today, there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Plus there is only one reason I can think of that would make someone want to ban gay marriage and well that is not a good enough reason under the US constitution.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

Some statements (at least mine) are not so much supportive of the behavior you find abhorrent, but a questioning of your arguments. For example, when you say "forced upon us," when was the last time Dick & Jayne (siblings) forced you into having sex with them? There are good, practical reasons to be against incest. Making you feel "icky" is not one of them. Por ejemplo, (self-censored controversial religious example removed for self-preservation) *
    * referenced in latest publication "Pagan Rituals in Modern Religious Practices."

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Oy
    Maybe it should be enough to simply say that we shouldn't be giving official sanction to something that is so obviously repellent.
    If I, a lifelong conservative just to the right of Darth Vader, now am some kind of big government fanboy for wanting to keep things sane regarding this particular institution, then that's what I am...at least under their totally warped interpretation.
    If those who think this is okay are so short-sighted that they are incapable of foretelling the long term ramifications, then that's their problem, not mine.
    Icky or not, common sense eventually must win the day.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Oy
    Maybe it should be enough to simply say that we shouldn't be giving official sanction to something that is so obviously repellent.
    If I, a lifelong conservative just to the right of Darth Vader, now am some kind of big government fanboy for wanting to keep things sane regarding this particular institution, then that's what I am...at least under their totally warped interpretation.
    If those who think this is okay are so short-sighted that they are incapable of foretelling the long term ramifications, then that's their problem, not mine.
    Icky or not, common sense eventually must win the day.

• Adultery
    • Homosexuality
    • Premarital Sex
    • Sodomy

Please, Oldpink, focus.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    rambone, I'll make this easy by saying that you and your mini-me are no longer worth replying directly to on this particular subject, so this is the last time you'll get one on this particular thread.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    rambone, I'll make this easy by saying that you and your mini-me are no longer worth replying directly to on this particular subject, so this is the last time you'll get one on this particular thread.

OK, it was a simple question. If you don't want to defend your ideas then run along.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

dXgWqAe.gif

Top Bottom