Fort Wayne
    8fb006275cafc717-.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You have my permission to cite those posts. Simply using the word "black," doesn't make you case.
    WHAT? I'm the one bringing it up on a regular basis? Bro, look at you history. Put in the word "white," hit the "general political discussion" box, and you tell me. Or would you like me to post them for you?
    Above is your post that I responded to, wherein you suggest that one 'Put in the word 'white' and hit the 'general political discussion' box'

If that type of search is not cursory when you advocate it, I see no reason to not use the same standards to get results for comparison. If you want a more relevant search, I suggest you reconsider your parameters. The raw numbers suggest that you mention race FAR more often than phylo does

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Above is your post that I responded to, wherein you suggest that one 'Put in the word 'white' and hit the 'general political discussion' box'

If that type of search is not cursory when you advocate it, I see no reason to not use trhe same standards to get results for comparison. If you want a more relevant search, I suggest you reconsider your parameters. The raw numbers suggest that you mention race FAR more often than phylo does
    In all fairness, he could have been talking about Betty. Rumor has it he's a big fan of her and the lamb.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If that type of search is not cursory when you advocate it, I see no reason to not use the same standards to get results for comparison. If you want a more relevant search, I suggest you reconsider your parameters. The raw numbers suggest that you mention race FAR more often than phylo does
    Ok, fine. I’ll allow you to be silent on the context mentioned in posts previous to the one you cited.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Bill is probably kicking himself in the ass... he chose the wrong woman to work for him apparently.
    Iknowright? He could have taken her on the plane with him and everywhere (I'm envisioning the scene in the movie where Leslie Nielsen is standing at the podium giving a speech), and there would be no need to send out for Domino's.

And Kamala Harris wouldn't be able to clear her throat enough to speak to this very day...double-bonus.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Can we all just ... be civil? I was going to say get along but I know better.

try to keep it clean, civil, and respectful. I don’t want to have to go back and read every post. Please don’t make us do that, just be civil.

remember, it’s ok to not post. It’s ok to agree to disagree and move on, it’s ok to ignore posts.

this isn’t directed at anyone specifically, just seems how these go

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok, fine. I’ll allow you to be silent on the context mentioned in posts previous to the one you cited.
    You know, I'm always in favor of 'the misunderstood' giving 'say exactly what you mean the first time' a try. All I did was read your post and follow the indicated method. Don't complain about the results, fix the recipe

Top Bottom