• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Lol, good luck with that. I think there's probably going to need to be an allegation significantly more substantive than bailing out a person in jail. Gotta give it to them though, after all the other allegations of wrongdoing that've thrown at Biden, they still know it's a better bet to go after the Colored Lady than the Old White Guy.
    THERE is the race baiting.... been absent from a few threads recently.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So wait, you're trying to use reverse psychology, and shame CM into banning me?
    I don’t think that’s the case. I think you’re trying to use reverse psychology and make it seem that’s what he’s doing to make them think twice about it. I think he’s legitimately just pointing out that you are constantly stirring the pot and using race instead of discussing the topic, and some people have been shootered for less.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Republicans would have to win back a Majority to impeach anybody.

Interested to know why anybody thinks this is such a certainty.
    Oh it's far from a certainty, I consider it a daydream. The Republicans have long ago demonstrated what they're made of. They could take control of both houses in 2022 and no one is getting impeached.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lindsay Graham, the person who suggested that Harris be impeached, also stated that in South Carolina, Black people can go wherever that like "as long as they are conservative." Or lets not forget his "good ole days of Segregation" comment. So yeah, he seems to have his opinions...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Lindsay Graham, the person who suggested that Harris be impeached, also stated that in South Carolina, Black people can go wherever that like "as long as they are conservative." Or lets not forget his "good ole days of Segregation" comment. So yeah, he seems to have his opinions...
    If his motivations are race based then **** him. Not that I needed another reason to feel that way about him.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Republicans would have to win back a Majority to impeach anybody.

Interested to know why anybody thinks this is such a certainty.
    Not a certainty, but wrt the House, very, very likely. Historically, the party in the White House gets crushed in the first midterm elections. Given Biden's pissing off of unions already, buyers' remorse about the reneging on the promised $2 grand stimulus checks, and the already rapidly rising energy costs, for starters, I am cautiously optimistic about the prospect of an elephant-controlled House in 2 years.

Again, all of this is assuming that fair elections still exist.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    More out of context race baiting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t think that’s the case. I think you’re trying to use reverse psychology and make it seem that’s what he’s doing to make them think twice about it. I think he’s legitimately just pointing out that you are constantly stirring the pot and using race instead of discussing the topic, and some people have been shootered for less.
    Bro, you gotta stop with this sometimes put me on ignore, sometimes I'm not stuff. Commit to something.

The only reason people say I "stir the pot," is because my belief system differs from most. And no, people have not been shootered for less. I don't go around and start insulting people and when the mods say tone it down, I listen. It's just a vocal group of easily hurt feeling people that want their own space to complain without being challenged by people who disagree.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    More out of context race baiting.
    You're clear Lindsay Graham suggested the impeachment of Harris right? Is it not fair to look at his motives and history of "troublesome" comments, to try and understand why he made such a suggestion?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You're clear Lindsay Graham suggested the impeachment of Harris right? Is it not fair to look at his motives and history of "troublesome" comments, to try and understand why he made such a suggestion?
    Not if there is a legitimate complaint involved and arguments made to support it. Otherwise it's simply using race to deflect responsibility. If you don't think what she has done adds up to an impeachable defense then make your case, the color of her skin is not a valid defense.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    WHAT? I'm the one bringing it up on a regular basis? Bro, look at you history. Put in the word "white," hit the "general political discussion" box, and you tell me. Or would you like me to post them for you?
    Challenge accepted

When I search on 'black, this forum, Kutnupe14'
    it returns "about 1100 results"

When I search on 'white, this forum, phylodog,
    it returns 87

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The only reason people say I "stir the pot," is because my belief system differs from most.
    Yes, that has to be it. It’s surely not because post #2 in a thread about impeaching a VP is “because she’s black”... nope, it’s gotta be because your beliefs are different than most here.

You’re good at manipulating your way out of a situation you got yourself in, but I’m not falling for it. You knew what the intention was when you was the first reply in the thread and made it about race. The entire first page was “black woman” “black man” “old white man”. It gets tiring, so forgive me and others here for not wanting to hear that **** anymore.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That's fair, but that's not what you did. You took phrases from something he said and purposefully left out the context of the larger point he was attempting to make in an effort to paint him as a closet racist. That is as clear cut case of race baiting as one can find.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Trump was impeached for "inciting violence" by saying things like "calmly and peacefully".

Harris was trying to get rioters out of jail quickly so they could go back to rioting. She is also on video saying they should not stop. She's earned an impeachment, it won't happen but if we're going to apply equal standards her and Joe both should be out on their asses based on guilt, not skin color.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, believe it or not, I have a higher opinion of you than to believe you support racism. But you do throw out the "White Oppression" card quite a bit.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

You can blame Newton, he's a white guy. I prefer the metaphor of Yin/Yang

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom