• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not if there is a legitimate complaint involved and arguments made to support it. Otherwise it's simply using race to deflect responsibility. If you don't think what she has done adds up to an impeachable defense then make your case, the color of her skin is not a valid defense.
    Harris didn't bail out anyone. She literally sent out a tweet in support of the bail service. How is that impeachable. If she committed a crime, no, her skin color isn't a defense. If she didn't commit a crime, in light of the GOP actually thinking Biden committed numerous crimes, then one HAS to ask why was she targeted. You already know what I think, but I'll say it again. A minority woman is an easier mark, especially considering LG's "troublesome" past comments. I believe it, and I won't apologize for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Challenge accepted

When I search on 'black, this forum, Kutnupe14'
    it returns "about 1100 results"

When I search on 'white, this forum, phylodog, it returns 87
    You have my permission to cite those posts. Simply using the word "black," doesn't make you case.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Harris didn't bail out anyone. She literally sent out a tweet in support of the bail service. How is that impeachable. If she committed a crime, no, her skin color isn't a defense. If she didn't commit a crime, in light of the GOP actually thinking Biden committed numerous crimes, then one HAS to ask why was she targeted. You already know what I think, but I'll say it again. A minority woman is an easier mark, especially considering LG's "troublesome" past comments. I believe it, and I won't apologize for it.
    How is a minority woman an easier mark?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It demonstrates more culpability for violence than anything Trump did or said.

She is being targeted because she's next in line. Joe is bought and paid for as far as an impeachment is concerned. Even though we know we won't see it, it's fun to point out the fact that both of them have already earned themselves impeachable offenses if the same standards of "proof" are applied equally (as they should be).

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here.

If she committed a crime. You agree race isn't involved.

But Then we would need to impeach to uncover the facts to figure it out.

You continue on to say it's about race bc a black woman is an easy target. So you have already decided there is no evidence of a crime so it has to be about race.

I also noticed you took an underhanded shot at me and when I responded you ignored me. Typical tactics you use. Tiny little jabs and constantly shifting the focus.

Also Ill even throw this grenade out.
    If you believe that black women are an easy target, and you have stated a couple times ... Does that suggest you are racist? Why would a black woman be more of an easy target than say a white woman?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Bail is Constitutionally guaranteed, is it not? Is supporting an organization designed to help people who have been given a bail amount an impeachable offense?
    Would you be saying the same thing if Trump was contributing to and advertising a go fund me to help accused capitol rioters with bail and legal expenses? And that is likely a hypothetical because big tech would be unlikely to allow such a fund to exist (see Kyle Rittenhouse supporter's experience with such censorship of political support)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ...but when I say something the usual suspects, who apparently have been blind in the meantime, get butthurt... And then a chorus of "Kut is race-baiting" rings throughout the forum.
    Either that 'chorus' is correct, or you are the loan individual who, Diogenes-like, can see the truth

Occam's razor applies

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh it's far from a certainty, I consider it a daydream. The Republicans have long ago demonstrated what they're made of. They could take control of both houses in 2022 and no one is getting impeached.
    I fear you are correct unless we can elect enough firebrands. Like an Ohio State football team, as soon as they pull ahead in the big game they are likely to abandon the strategy that got them there and start playing not to lose rather than playing to win

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Lindsay Graham, the person who suggested that Harris be impeached, also stated that in South Carolina, Black people can go wherever that like "as long as they are conservative." Or lets not forget his "good ole days of Segregation" comment. So yeah, he seems to have his opinions...
    With Xiden as PINO (president in name only) are you SURE you want to go there? Xiden has quite the closet full of skeletons in that respect

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here.

If she committed a crime. You agree race isn't involved.

But Then we would need to impeach to uncover the facts to figure it out.

You continue on to say it's about race bc a black woman is an easy target. So you have already decided there is no evidence of a crime so it has to be about race.

I also noticed you took an underhanded shot at me and when I responded you ignored me. Typical tactics you use. Tiny little jabs and constantly shifting the focus.

Also Ill even throw this grenade out.
    If you believe that black women are an easy target, and you have stated a couple times ... Does that suggest you are racist? Why would a black woman be more of an easy target than say a white woman?
    She's an easy target because she's a dumbass. The equity stuff. The Kut response will be, "Ok, if you think Biden is a dumbass, why aren't you impeaching him?" To which the response will be, the conservatives were trying to make the point that if you don't even have to be in office to be impeached, then let's impeach everybody. Especially somebody who's a dumbass. Who wants California to go back to preferencing less-qualified black applicants to California universities, at the expense of more-qualified Asian applicants.

Top Bottom