• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Yeah i bet! You guys do your duty and gets these scum off our streets and I'm sure save innocent lives in the meantime and then the court or prosecutors let tmw back out to shoot at and kill our police officers who already locked them up multiple times. I don't see how these people can show their faces.

I seem to remember a few years ago Indy jail was under court orders to keep jail population down. I knew a family in Indy that raised 9 children (6 boys) in a 1 bedroom shotgun house. The whole family was raised around guns (hunting etc.) not a darn one of them ever broke laws or suffered because of overcrowding at that home. Why in the sam heck are we concerned with overcrowding in a darn jail?

Last edited:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Most upstanding Churches do not support the views of the 10 point coalition. They talk a good game but do very little to extinguish hate, more often than not they just fan the flames of Racism and economic separation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm surprised the scumbag was from Indy. A lot of the gangbangers we deal with lately came to Marion County from Gary or similar because the judges and prosecutors started hammering them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    IMO....
    The solution to the thug problem isn't necessarily more Officers.
    It's the good Citizens backing up the Officers who are already out there by letting the thugs, and the Politicians, know that "Enough is enough" and backing up that sentiment with whatever it takes to destroy the thug element.
    It's NOT the thugs nation.
    They do NOT have the right to take our property, or our lives, no matter what the Chicago Mob in DC says.......
    It's OUR nation!
    They need to be educated to that fact!!
    :+1: I agree that it's gonna take a more concerted effort between LE AND citizens alike to combat this problem.

No more excuse making for the thug culture mentality. It should NOT and can NOT be tolerated.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My prayers and best wishes to the family of the fallen officer.
    To IMPD...Let me and us know what WE can do to help you beat this culture. WE will help and stand with you.
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Time to take back our city and call in the exterminators to rid Indy of the roaches.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There are alot of people that wanna demagogue the issue and make it about guns as pointed out up thread. The rank and file LEO's know that it is not about the guns.

The real focus at the heart of the issue that none of them want to address is that of the criminal thug culture mentality which is allowed to be cultivated in our society.

Drop that damn Political Correctness bs and get with combating the REAL causation for all the violence!

The Knife Queen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the officers family, both blood and blue. Glad to hear the suspect died at the scene. Something has got to he done, this is happening way to often. And not just in Indy, it's EVERYWHERE.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We need more police officers !!! The mayor and the city council ARE somewhat responsible for this! They've put finding sports teams and Super Bowl bids before the safety of our city and those who they expect to protect it short handed! Time to kick these worthless politicians out and get some in office that are willing to make the right choices!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The citizens of indianapolis need to stand up and say enough is enough. Public safety needs to take the forefront of priority and the status quo/revolving door justice system need changed.

Been watching this all morning on F 59 it makes me sick this perp was the son of a guy that died of a heart attack in a struggle with IPD at that time. Some of the things said by those involve almost sound like this could have been set up as an ambush because the perp began firing his SKS rifle almost as soon as the officers pulled up. Just a little interpretation on my part. And I hope I haven'd duplicated some other comments just don't have time to read all the comments gotta go soon.

My thoughts and prayers to the family of this fallen HERO! It is time for us to take the streets back! One way I wish we could do it is have those of us that are Licensed to carry just organize under IMPD somehow and just walk around openly carrying in some of these areas in large groups. I think this show of force would do a lot to deter some of this. Even with my arthritis I'd still volunteer! But alas it will probably never happen. But we can hope and dream can't we? It's not that I am itching to make a bad guy take a dirt nap, but I'm just so F**king angry that we keep losing good officers and these scum bags keep getting released back on the streets! O and one minor point to all you LEO's out there could you please get you upper echelon to quit saying "Illegal Guns", the SKS used is not Illegal but it was illegal for him to posses it. But of course I really don't have to explain that to any one here! :xmad:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The prosecutors office needs slammed with phone calls demanding no more compromise for the pieces of trash! I called them the last officer we had slain for our city. They haven't changed a bit! Cockroaches don't like light. Time to turn on the spot lights

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Woke up this morning and heard all I heard was there was another big shooting in Indy over night. Thought maybe it was related to the night before shooting. Very sadden to hear it was one of the good guys. RIP and our thoughts and prayers are with the IMPD,his family and friends.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    One way I wish we could do it is have those of us that are Licensed to carry just organize under IMPD somehow and just walk around openly carrying in some of these areas in large groups. I think this show of force would do a lot to deter some of this. Love the idea but you gotta know sooner or later it would go south , then we'd have to deal with the lawyers .

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    One way I wish we could do it is have those of us that are Licensed to carry just organize under IMPD somehow and just walk around openly carrying in some of these areas in large groups. I think this show of force would do a lot to deter some of this. Love the idea but you gotta know sooner or later it would go south , then we'd have to deal with the lawyers .

I'm afraid your right and I was thinking that as I typed it out. But Like I said We can Dream Can't We? Just My Anger Speaking out. But Gee wouldn't it be great if it worked?

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Pushing blame on the judges and prosecutors is fine, but there are a lot of dirt bag attorneys out there that are just as responsible for these types to be out roaming around.

Top Bottom