I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Here's how you get your 50. Head over to the 9/11 thread and argue with ATM. Before you know it you'll have thousands of posts. You might lose feeling in your legs, but at least you'll be able to sell as much bacon as you want in the classifieds.

:rockwoot:

Honestly, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, though.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's how you get your 50. Head over to the 9/11 thread and argue with ATM. Before you know it you'll have thousands of posts. You might lose feeling in your legs, but at least you'll be able to sell as much bacon as you want in the classifieds.

Holy crap. That's throwing him to the wolves.

:rofl:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I started to say you guys were making me feel all warm and fuzzy...

Then I thought of andy's 1911. (Shudder)

I think you can get by with some (SOME) one liners. Mods tend to look at how you are posting, overall. Your posts seem pretty good to me.
    They may get silly, just like the rest of us, but you are PARTICIPATING.
    And that's what we're trying to accomplish here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think you can get by with some (SOME) one liners. Mods tend to look at how you are posting, overall. Your posts seem pretty good to me.
    They may get silly, just like the rest of us, but you are PARTICIPATING.
    And that's what we're trying to accomplish here.
    Take my gun, please.

msalaz21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2017
    Valparaiso
    I kinda see why they have the rule, but at the same time if you create an account to purchase something and it slips through your fingers b/c you cant post or send a pm.... it is VERY frustrating.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I kinda see why they have the rule, but at the same time if you create an account to purchase something and it slips through your fingers b/c you cant post or send a pm.... it is VERY frustrating.

Hey, msalaz, welcome from a Crown Point member. Join the conversation in the NW INGO thread and get to know some of the NW members. Many of us know each other IRL and have broken bread/gone shooting together. We're more than just a classifieds site.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/419200-nwi-ingo-general-post-part-13-a-170.html

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

The rules are here for a reason. THIS IS NOT A GUN SALES SITE!

You read the rules, yet you still decided to break them. Good luck with that.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

That is antithetical to the purpose of this board.

You create an account in order to interact with awesome, like minded and enthusiastic individuals. The classies are a by product of said interaction.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well, we are not gunbroker/armslist or any of a number of other buy/sell sites.
    That said, look around. Lots and lots of things of interest in here. Great people (for the most part) and the info is limitless.

The classifieds is a perk for active members. We are very critical of this. If you miss that one deal trust that there will be another.

Get your 50 and you will not regret it.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    You miss the step and didn't fork over the cash to become a Site Supporter, then you can PM all you want. What's so hard about it or frustrating? Invest some Capital either money of share knowledge.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    All Rules Suck!

Nevertheless, I choose to abide by some of them in an effort to socialize.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom