I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigmich500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Hello and sorry

Hello everyone. I am making this post because I have to. I found out about your community from a buddy of mine. I have been looking for a <redacted>. My friend found one on here and I looked it up. I tried sending an email to the OP, that didn't work. Then I tried to PM them and again it failed. I am sorry if I am offending anyone but I think it is stupid that I can't contact this person without posting comments. I just want to buy a new pistol for my birthday and I can't. I understand that this rule is probably in place for a reason, I just think it sucks! I've put in my 2 cents, sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I understand that this rule is probably in place for a reason, I just think it sucks!

So, rather than try to understand the reason for the rule, you just go ahead and tell us that it sucks? And you think that telling us that will endear you to us and get us to change it for you? Have you tried reading the INGO FAQ that explains the rule in great detail? You can find a link in my sig.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hello everyone. I am making this post because I have to. I found out about your community from a buddy of mine. I have been looking for a <redacted>. My friend found one on here and I looked it up. I tried sending an email to the OP, that didn't work. Then I tried to PM them and again it failed. I am sorry if I am offending anyone but I think it is stupid that I can't contact this person without posting comments. I just want to buy a new pistol for my birthday and I can't. I understand that this rule is probably in place for a reason, I just think it sucks! I've put in my 2 cents, sorry for wasting your time.

C'mon mods. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will. It was for his BIRTHDAY for cryin' out loud!!!;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    C'mon mods. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will. It was for his BIRTHDAY for cryin' out loud!!!;)

I know! How dare we set the site up the way we like it without consulting with him first! We're so inconsiderate! He just wants to buy his gun and then disappear forever and our stupid rules are getting in the way of that!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Didn't tell him about the 50 post rule or the FAQ?! Some friend! <humpff>

Stick around and make new friends. As for your birthday, go to Bradis and tell the manager you need the 'special' discount......code word is Bacon
    :naughty:

purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Why would he be looking in the classifieds for a pistol? He said he wanted to buy a "new" pistol. Most of them are used in the classifieds. There are plenty of dealers that sell new guns.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why would he be looking in the classifieds for a pistol? He said he wanted to buy a "new" pistol. Most of them are used in the classifieds. There are plenty of dealers that sell new guns.

I think he's confusing us with Hoosier Topics.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Wow... you used "I" sixteen times in your first post. :rolleyes:

You're not making this all about you, are ya? :):

And don't worry, it's never a waste of our time to hear about someone we don't know not being allowed to snipe up classified items out from under people we do know and how stupid that is that you aren't allowed to.

The rampant entitlement mentality is amusing when it's not sad.

Welcome to INGO! :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    cake.jpg

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Welcome to INGO :dunno:

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon

2001819576783355739_rs.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOPS! Where are my manners?

Welcome to INGO. Glad you're here. Enjoy the educational benefits from the wisdom of your fellow members. :mods: too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom