I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Not KnifeLady. She's pretty upfront. It's a quality we like her for.:)

Thank you JG and I much appreciate it. ;)

I just dont think some should use the classifieds for soley to profit off of and not at the very least be a site supporter. It is mostly about using the site for profit that is all.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Thank you JG and I much appreciate it. ;)

I just dont think some should use the classifieds for soley to profit off of and not at the very least be a site supporter. It is mostly about using the site for profit that is all.

This is where we differ but unlike a lot of others I don't use the classifieds for profit by any means. MOST of the time I simply end up trading with another INGO member regardless if I have something listed for a price or not. Also, I am not one of the people who simply buy and sell all the time on there as some do seem to have a steady flow going on but that is their choice. If any site tells me I have to pay for using it then I will not frequent that site anymore or support anyone that is affiliated with it. INGO has a lot of good people on it who help each other with quality information and that is why I come here compared to the other two Indiana forums but overall I am on here far less then I used to be.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Terrible Problem

So get this, I have a couple of things I would like to buy from the Classified section but I cant post anything. :noway:
    This is not very fun. :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've been here since 2008 and still don't have my 50 quality posts.. :cool: :D

Just part of the way it's run so you can be a productive member of the community.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Thanks for the info. It is still pretty frustrating.

You need 22 as of this reply. Go look for threads which interest you and post some useful info or ask a real question and you will very soon have 50 posts. It's quality posts you need and, even if done in a relatively short time they will still count. Just leave out the "+1" and "I agree" nonsense and you will be good. :D

Last edited:

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    What's the frustration about? It's not like it's a secret rule they don't tell you about upfront. If you couldn't get into the classified's or post PM's and didn't know why, I could understand it, but they're all about "full disclosure" on here.

On another note, becoming a site supporter will take away all your worries. Do it!

I'm a cheap SOB and NEVER subscribe or pay for something I don't have too, but I like this site, I agree with the idea behind it, and I became a site supporter.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    I was informed about the 50 post rule. Somehow I missed the option of becoming a site supporter to get access quicker. I plan on making it to 50 because that is what I set out to do. Then I will become a site supporter... This is a great place to learn. I am thankful and glad to support the site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom