I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigmich500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    There are a number of gun shops advertised on this site. I would simply post up on their page asking if they know of anything. Most of them would be happy to oblige you.

Understand it's not a penalty OK, the point is that we don't just want hit and run posters. The classifieds are an added bonus and not the focus of INGO. We welcome you here and look forward to your input. Please consider sticking around.

Thanks for the tip.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No one ever said I would leave your site and disappear forever. Most likely the opposite. I am not asking for you to change the rules for me.

One major reason for the rule is that history has shown us that you would then be the sole exception to the "snipe and scoot".

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Yes there are, I've checked a bunch of them. The problem is that the particular pistol I want is on back order from the manufacturer.

We want you around for your input but as has been mentioned, poney up the site supporter fee then pm Scutter01 and let him know you have paid and you are good to go. I think you'll find INGO contagious though and will want to stick around to share your experiences and learn from those who have "wisdom"to share.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I may as well post so I can work towards my 50. I have never run into this before, but I have only been on couple of forums. No problem, I tend to be somewhat compliant anyway!:)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bacon Bread looks pretty good to me....

IxLyf.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom