I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Five months ago I joined for the classifieds, but stayed for the great conversation. I have learned a lot from the members. Almost every day when I start my computer I read my homepage and then go straight to the new posts. I respect the 50 post rule, and would not want to see it any other way. Sure sometimes I have been disappointed to miss out on a good deal, but when I think about what direction this forum would have taken without it... well I'm sure that many of us would still be shopping on gun broker. Thanks to the mods and the administrator for having the foresight to structure rules that should keep this site healthy for a long time to come.

"We here along the road must have a code that we can live by." - CSNY
    p.s. I don't think that the OP can CC under that frilly flowered blouse of his.;)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I agree with IrishFan on this one. It has nothing to do with whether I think the site is worth it or not. I rarely skim the classifieds unless someone alerts me to something. My last transaction was giving away a pair of 1911 walnut grips for free...didn't even ask for shipping money. Why should I have to pay $15 bucks a year to give something away? :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I agree with IrishFan on this one. It has nothing to do with whether I think the site is worth it or not. I rarely skim the classifieds unless someone alerts me to something. My last transaction was giving away a pair of 1911 walnut grips for free...didn't even ask for shipping money. Why should I have to pay $15 bucks a year to give something away? :dunno:

maybe they were being sarcastic (about the $15)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom