I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm new to the site and have no problem with the 50 post rule. I feel it give the members time to get to know you before you jump right in.

That's no fun Rip, you are supposed to complain about the rule and make comments about the parentage of the MOD'S!!!! Oh well, welcome aboard anyway. :D Glad to have you here.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That's no fun Rip, you are supposed to complain about the rule and make comments about the parentage of the MOD'S!!!! Oh well, welcome aboard anyway. :D Glad to have you here.

No kidding! I don't know what to think now! Up is down, black is white, my whole world has gone mad!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Help put Scutter's world right again.

No kidding! I don't know what to think now! Up is down, black is white, my whole world has gone mad!
    "Oh yeah? Well, I didn't join to use the classifieds (and you) like an old tissue. Oh no. It's just that I don't see why there's this stupid ****ing rule about 50 posts or something. And I ain't got time to read no damn FAQ (but I've sure got time to insult and berate you via posts and PM)."

"None of the other sites have that stupid rule. I was only looking to buy a gun for my cousin's brother-in-law who just returned from Iraq (or was it Afghanistan?) fighting for your rights! :drama: Oh, but that's not a feeble attempt to lay a guilt trip on you to break the rules for me. Oh no. It's just that the rule sucks (and so do you for not doing what I say, when I say)."

"And who do you think you are, calling me belligerent and entitled?! I AM NOT BELLIGERENT! I AM NOT ANGRY! I AM CALM! You're just a Nazi! So are the rest of those jack-booted Mods! Nazi! Nazi! Neener, neener! I'm tellin' all the other forums that you were mean to me! :baby: Now that I've pulled the 'N' card, you're supposed to fall all over yourself to prove you're not, by giving me exactly what I want - when I want. I AM NOT DICTATORIAL AND DEMANDING!!! NOR AM I SCREAMING!!! :tantrum: Nor did I overuse punctuation marks!!!"

"And anuthr thing - how dar yuo cull me n iliterut slob cuz Ah don care bout no spelln an gramr. What r u, sum kinda spelln n gramr nazi, to? I shudnt havta pay no 15 dollurs ta use tha clasifyeds! But ah dun toldya it wudnt bout the clasifyeds. Oh no. I just think yur rule ta uzem sucks! And I ain't got no time for U or yur ****ed up rulez. Dont bothr me with form rulz an detales! Aint got time fer all that." :mullet:

(But I sure got time to type out this rant - and waste yours!)

----------

Zat better? :)

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Suuure he is.

Laughing-2.gif