I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    They're still whittling. You'll likely be down to about seventeen by morning.
    HAH...

If they whittle me down to 17 "quality" posts, how low are they going to whittle you down to?! :dunno::D

By the way I now claim ownership of Page 15, all after this must pay me to post here. I may in the future add a pay requirement to even view page 15...

:popcorn:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So how many "quality" posts have I got?!

My next question is do I get any special privileges for having over 11,000 posts?!
    Who are you? And more importantly, how did you hack the system to make it look as if you've been here for a while and have all that rep? You went to WAY too much trouble to get to the classifieds.:):

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had 52 posts yesterday and today I had 44. What Happened!!

One liners may have been removed or a thread may have been removed. But most likely the reason post count goes down for those around 50 posts is due to one liners. We rarely remove threads any more.

boonedock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    DECATUR Co.
    Did not pay attention to this,beings I can't aford to right now anyway! LOL!! but I did notice some of my posts dissapeared? Not sure if it was a glitch or something I said? Oh well..50 post rule is a GOOD idea..some other sites I'm on have bad problems with spammers and scams!

stewballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    I'm working on my 50 and have found several helpful discussions. Will try to respond with longer post, but I'm a man of few words.

Thanks

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm working on my 50 and have found several helpful discussions. Will try to respond with longer post, but I'm a man of few words.

Thanks

I'm not a mod, so I'm only guessing. You don't have to write a book. But if someone is asking an opinion on a certain weapon, and you say "I like it.", I don't think that counts.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm not a mod, so I'm only guessing. You don't have to write a book. But if someone is asking an opinion on a certain weapon, and you say "I like it.", I don't think that counts.

If you were a Mod, you would say the same thing.

(and then you'd go crazy)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom