I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i am on a kindle and cant type Gerry well on it.

Looks like you typed Gerry just right.

Fascinating. It was like a car accident. I couldn't stop hitting page reload. Sorry for the abuse you have to deal with Scutter. :n00b:

He get's paid pretty well to put up with the abuse..... I would like to sign up for some of that action.

With the amount of complaining that guy did about his post count, he could have easily hit fifty. Also, it's not like there's no other way to get into the classifieds.

True.

(not)

chriscrocker3.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Feedback sent by our recently-banned troll:
    i was just getting started. I was just having some fun with ya. You all quit way to easy.
    I fully expect to have to keep banning each of his new personas until I eventually have to forward his information to the FBI.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Pffft. Everyone saw it coming except him.

I don't get the sense of entitlement that people have. And then to start complaining about the people that run the site? That's not going to score you any points. I consider that to be a personal attack, which is a violation of Rule 1.

I gave him three chances to explain his accusations and he got smart with me instead. What are ya gonna do? :dunno:

I do feel entitled!!!! Where the heck is my rep.... Come on the Que comment was rep worthy!!!!! You need to replace the rep you took a couple weeks ago!!!!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We don't rehabilitate like the government do we?

Banning is never the first option. But 99.9% of the time, the reason you got banned is because you can't act like a grown-up. All of our rules can be easily condensed down to one: "Don't be a jerk." Why would we want you back once you've been banned? That said, it doesn't have to be permanent either.

There have been a very small percentage of banned members, however, who took a step back and said "Wait a minute, maybe I need to rethink my stance" and actually opened a dialogue with the staff and were eventually allowed to return. I have respect for these people. I have no respect for trolls.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How could you possibly know he was black? Perhaps hes the one with the hang up of his skin color?

Oddly enough, that was the second time this week that someone accused the staff of that, in spite of the obvious evidence to the contrary, plus the fact that there's no possible way we could know their race.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Boy, talking about not judging a book by its cover...I noticed this thread popping up but figured it was probably just mundane stuff and so i ignored it until it just kept on popping...

I guess I'll have to be a little more curious from now on....wow!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Admit it Scutter!! You used top secret stealth technology to hack into his webcam. Plus right now you are watching at least 20 ingo members without their knowledge. And people thought I was paranoid for not getting a laptop with a webcam. And quit following my movements with those darn spy satellites!!
    :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Sir I don't know you from a hill of beans or a hill of ants, but you have clearly shown your intent of just wanting to rape the classifieds, and have no regard of what INGO really is.

It's a shame that you feel it's your need to pillage and plunder through the classifieds here, when the first and foremost function of INGO is to be a collection of like minded gun owners to share info and stewardship of the 2nd Amendment in a forum that let's us do that.

I bid you farewell, there will be no tears shed, there will be no one waving goodbye, there will be no thought of what YOU might have been able to contribute, what you might have learned and grasped while here.

It is your loss only, not ours.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...r_my_convenience-post1816461.html#post1816461

Beerman - you forgot to end it with the obligatory....

"I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..." :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom