I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Listen just make sure your post are over one line. I can't talk long now this is all the advice I can give or the Fuehrer Scutters is going to have me arrested by the gestapo

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Would you like an explanation on each post? Would you like it in essay form? Will it be graded? What is the time allowed for my essay?

Sorry, that was not the correct response. I put too much work into maintaining this site to have vague and unsubstantiated rumors levied against me.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you would have actually read my first posts and not just a knee jerk reaction, you would have read that i am on a kindle and cant type Gerry well on it.
    Just want to be treated as an equal. Is it because i am black?

Your Kindle made you accuse us of being racist, huh? Maybe you should send it back.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    With the amount of complaining that guy did about his post count, he could have easily hit fifty. Also, it's not like there's no other way to get into the classifieds.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Fascinating. It was like a car accident. I couldn't stop hitting page reload. Sorry for the abuse you have to deal with Scutter. :n00b:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Called it!!!!!!

IBTBH!!!!!

I am have ESPN!!!!

Pffft. Everyone saw it coming except him.

I don't get the sense of entitlement that people have. And then to start complaining about the people that run the site? That's not going to score you any points. I consider that to be a personal attack, which is a violation of Rule 1.

Fascinating. It was like a car accident. I couldn't stop hitting page reload. Sorry for the abuse you have to deal with Scutter. :n00b:

I gave him three chances to explain his accusations and he got smart with me instead. What are ya gonna do? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom