I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    post count

I was showing that i had like 52 posts and now i am only showing 9. I have subscribed to all of the threads i have posted on and they are still there but when i look at all posts by me only 9 come up. Could someone shed some light on this?

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    Um yea. I am on a kindle and is kindof hard to type but i still wanted to post and encourage others. Are only long posts acceptibe even if there is no more to say? Status update still ads to post counts but don't have a minimum caricature allowed. Is there a minimum caricature to post requirement?

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I was showing that i had like 52 posts and now i am only showing 9. I have subscribed to all of the threads i have posted on and they are still there but when i look at all posts by me only 9 come up. Could someone shed some light on this?

What's it matter if your post count is 52 or 9?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    only for your first 50 posts so people have something to base an opinion about you on. after that you are free to post all the one liners your kindle can handle.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It only matters for your first posts. If you do your time and show you are wanting to really be a member of the forum all of your posts will count. You can also pay your site supporter if you like. Don't let it get you down. INGO has a lot to offer.

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    What's it matter if your post count is 52 or 9?

Because i cant sent a pm without 50 posts and i am at my local gun shop everyday Wichita is a supporter on here an would like to help him out and the people on here get quotes on prices and availability of products they might need/want.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Because i cant sent a pm without 50 posts and i am at my local gun shop everyday Wichita is a supporter on here an would like to help him out and the people on here get quotes on prices and availability of products they might need/want.

I think you need 15 posts to use PMs, not 50, im not sure though. :dunno:

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    I am a member of quite a few forums and personally always pestered the short answers in my threads. I guess i am just to much to the point for this forums rules?

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    only for your first 50 posts so people have something to base an opinion about you on. after that you are free to post all the one liners your kindle can handle.

I am not looking to buy or sell anything if you are worried about that. Don't care about it. Just give me credit for what i have done. May not be much to you all but i did put thought into them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Um yea. I am on a kindle and is kindof hard to type but i still wanted to post and encourage others. Are only long posts acceptibe even if there is no more to say? Status update still ads to post counts but don't have a minimum caricature allowed. Is there a minimum caricature to post requirement?

caricature_34.jpg

Minimum caricature requirement achieved.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am not looking to buy or sell anything if you are worried about that. Don't care about it. Just give me credit for what i have done. May not be much to you all but i did put thought into them.

Posts similar to, "That was cool. Thanks for the video," are considered one-liners and are removed. It's not an attempt to disparage your input, just the rules of the forum.

bccorvette

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Reddington
    post count 2

Ok, so first you knocked down my post count. For the record i am ok with and understand. What i don't understand is why my posts were completely erased. I gave simple answers to simple questions and they were repeated. I noticed in the same posts that others with less than 50 posts were allowed to keep theirs. I am just asking to be treated fair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom