I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    For noobs than need a little help...

Example of a Non-Quality Post

Hey!
    Example of a Quality Post

Hey, it's great to see so many new people here! I'm new myself and am interested in learning more about personal defense options. I see you're from Fort Wayne too. There's a thread somewhere around here about having an INGO meet sometime soon, you should check it out if you're interested!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    great just remove me then

Sir I don't know you from a hill of beans or a hill of ants, but you have clearly shown your intent of just wanting to rape the classifieds, and have no regard of what INGO really is.

It's a shame that you feel it's your need to pillage and plunder through the classifieds here, when the first and foremost function of INGO is to be a collection of like minded gun owners to share info and stewardship of the 2nd Amendment in a forum that let's us do that.

I bid you farewell, there will be no tears shed, there will be no one waving goodbye, there will be no thought of what YOU might have been able to contribute, what you might have learned and grasped while here.

It is your loss only, not ours.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...r_my_convenience-post1816461.html#post1816461

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, that didn't take long..........

Flip%20Jump.gif

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    I think everybody with less than 50 "quality posts" (I doubt this one would count) should organize the UFPU (United Failed Posters Union). The membership could elect officials who would represent them in negotiations with the Mods. If a good enough contract could be agreed upon, perhaps every newbie would get credit for posts made by other members, free dental care, and an automatic spellchecker! There could even be a Democrat "local" within the union which would allow you to never post, or even log on, and still get all benefits including credit for posts made by other members.

My only concern is I don't know whether or not Indiana is a right to post state!

Drob, that was precious. I have been laughing for 3 minutes and still can't stop. I love your humor.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I guess the good thing about the newbies trying to fly under the radar is the revisiting of the oldies. I've gotten to see a few 2-3-4 year old threads just today. :xmad:

Might be different if they were adding informative info rather than :twocents:.

He's up to 43 now:
    If you're not a lefty, it might work for you. Definitely not for left handed shooters

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I guess the good thing about the newbies trying to fly under the radar is the revisiting of the oldies. I've gotten to see a few 2-3-4 year old threads just today. :xmad:

Might be different if they were adding informative info rather than :twocents:.

He's up to 43 now:

Yup he's running to the classifieds, ton of posts today.

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    euby, don't take this personal, but there's over 19,000 members on here, guess how many want to make that 50th post so they can buy something?

What ever you guess it will be low.

What a lot of new members here (lurkers and fresh on the board) is that first and foremost this is a Gun owner's forum, it dies not get any simpler than that. Mike put the classifieds up there as a secondary thing, not as a necessity for this forum to survive and thrive.

Myself and others here take pride in the fact that this is what we deem one of the better gun owner forums around with members who are willing to go out of there way on a day to day basis to help fellow 2nd A people out.

But the glaring thing is and more than likely always will be the ones who scream, biotch and moan about the classifieds.

Now above you stated that it was not you who was losing out, it was the seller, I beg to differ. It's the people who choose to not stop and smell the grass, the bushes, the trees and roses and stop to find out the real meaning and driving force behind what INGO is.....

The members.

Hope you can find the time to stay around a while and really see what INGO is all about.

IndyBeerman, member since 6/2/2008, #635 of 19,151 members.

I could not have said this better. The reason that I am here is the feeling of comraderie with the membership of this forum. For me, the information that I have gleaned from this forum is invaluable. Thank you all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom