I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Lighten up, Francis. :D

TvGsEwQ.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Interesting. I don't think I'm the one that has been insulting. I looked over the FAQ and everything I could find about the 50 post count was for SELLING items. Just don't understand why that would apply to someone looking to buy.

But I see now how this board is. Pretty much like every other one with more than a few hundred members. You've got the polite, helpful ones, the one's that like to jump down everyone's throat for any grammar or board rules missteps, and the out and out jerks.

I'll now be looking for the ignore feature.

Wow.
    We would like for you to establish who you are. Get something out there we can see to start the process. Everyone gets Vetted to some degree. I will not sell to someone with no history. There is some ways to feel out folks in this forum. If I want to meet an un-known person in the dark at a closed shopping mall off an interstate ramp 70 miles from home to sell a gun for cash then it is armslist or gunbrokers. Really.
    Ignore me as well.

Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    Well, nobody has to like the rules, we all just have to follow them.

I personally didnt like them when I first joined either, because I found something in the classifieds that Id been looking for for about a year with no luck. Post count made me miss out. Oh well. I got my 50 and wont be doing that again, unless Im just late to the party....in which case I will complain about someone elses drapes. I mean really, who uses drapes at parties anyway? Are we drinking with our pinkies in the air too?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    That's because the only amendment that matters around here is the 2nd:dunno:

The 1st Amendment applies to the Government, not private property.
    This Forum is "Private Property" and therefore not a Democracy, but rather a "Benevolent Dictatorship"

In other words "Fenway's House, Fenway's Rules"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom