I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Boy, the buying frenzy has really drawn the whiners out of the woodwork this last month. A lot of entitled people out there who can't stand the fact that we're not Gunbroker.

Wow.
    We would like for you to establish who you are. Get something out there we can see to start the process. Everyone gets Vetted to some degree. I will not sell to someone with no history. There is some ways to feel out folks in this forum. If I want to meet an un-known person in the dark at a closed shopping mall off an interstate ramp 70 miles from home to sell a gun for cash then it is armslist or gunbrokers. Really.
    Ignore me as well.

We are who we are. We're not what we're not. And while we are comfortable with that; it's amazing the people who are not. :dunno:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    SecondQuadPostsMar61.jpg

I have more than 50 posts. I can do whatever I want.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    It's not that hard and the right thing to do to support the site for a measly 15$. I'm proud to back any organization that is by the people for the people. Especially when our rights are at state nationally.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I got an infraction years ago for calling someone "Sir Massengil" ..

:D

Now that is some funny stuff right there.

To those who do not like the 50 post rule, that situation is quite easy to fix. Pony up with either cash or content, do not complain just comply.Thanks.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    50 post

Woohoo I am getting closer to 50 everyday, one thing about the 50 post deal it keeps the *******s from posting negative stuff on the board then ducking and running like little girls!!!!!!!!!:ar15:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I already have my 50 posts and quality is of no concern. Since I can't complain about getting my 50 posts, I think I will mention a certain member, who along with their cat are still wearing their Christmas hats.

Since it is almost Valentine's day I think they should at least change their hats to New Year's party hats. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been reading here , but never registered until I wanted to make a trade offer.That didn't work either because of my post count.

See, not in for what we think is the right reasons.
    Stick around....offer up some decent posts.....meet some folks and then spend your savings.

Rflix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Downtown
    The classifieds here are over rated. Folks trying to sell you overpriced used guns they think still hold maximum value even after being fired thousands of times and being scuffed up. Well, that's what I've read any way, since I don't have enough posts to get in. :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The classifieds here are over rated. Folks trying to sell you overpriced used guns they think still hold maximum value even after being fired thousands of times and being scuffed up. Well, that's what I've read any way, since I don't have enough posts to get in. :D

Has been a lot of that recently.
    $950 for a beat up 1911 that could be out the door new for $845
    $1200 for a $750 1911 and it sold......amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom