• ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    +1

I shop at Walmart weekly (they're the most convenient / best priced grocery store in the area), and don't see anything more unusual than anyplace around town. Occasionally, there are "interesting" people or those acting oddly. But IMO it's not particularly prevalent, and no more so than any other store. Maybe one thing in my favor is I usually grocery shop Saturday @9 or 10am, so maybe some of the most bizarre individuals get a later start? And I've had no issues with any of the employees, other than the fact they're sometimes hard to find.
    We do our grocery shopping at Walmart. Like you mention, can't beat their prices and selection. I've turned several folks on to their meat/poultry section. We're steak eaters, you can't beat their filet mignon. Being retired I go during the week around 10am. In and out within 45 minutes. And we use their vision department too. Recently I started having eye floaters. I went in to get it checked out. The optometrist has been there for years. She did an extensive exam that probably took close to 30 minutes. She said everything looked good, eye floaters are a part of the aging process. Then as she walked me out she said. No charge today. You do see some interesting folks. But as far as I'm concerned, that's everywhere now a days.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We do our grocery shopping at Walmart. Like you mention, can't beat their prices and selection. I've turned several folks on to their meat/poultry section. We're steak eaters, you can't beat their filet mignon. Being retired I go during the week around 10am. In and out within 45 minutes. And we use their vision department too. Recently I started having eye floaters. I went in to get it checked out. The optometrist has been there for years. She did an extensive exam that probably took close to 30 minutes. She said everything looked good, eye floaters are a part of the aging process. Then as she walked me out she said. No charge today. You do see some interesting folks. But as far as I'm concerned, that's everywhere now a days.
    I think you should see an ophthalmologist about that. Maybe I see too many tv commercials but that could be "Age-Related Macular Degeneration". Doggy Mama's dad has it. And Fonzie is advertising a treatment for it, so you know it's good.

fonzi-eyyy.gif

But seriously, it might be worth looking into.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I needed to pick up some oil and a filter for the car. Asked the wife if she would like to ride along. Well, my five minute in and out is thirty minutes in.... So I'm people watching.

We. Are. Doomed. What a freak show. Bring the bomb. Society is gone.

LOL. Just saw this thread. Talk about clickbait... I knew it was gonna be something of this nature, but that's what happens when you go to Walmart. Problem is, I keep finding myself run in there too to grab something or another from time to time, and same thing. It's like navigating through a minefield of humanities throwaways.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    LOL. Just saw this thread. Talk about clickbait... I knew it was gonna be something of this nature, but that's what happens when you go to Walmart. Problem is, I keep finding myself run in there too to grab something or another from time to time, and same thing. It's like navigating through a minefield of humanities throwaways.
    So you’re saying that there’s a high probability of you being pictured on the “people of walmart” site?

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I think you should see an ophthalmologist about that. Maybe I see too many tv commercials but that could be "Age-Related Macular Degeneration". Doggy Mama's dad has it. And Fonzie is advertising a treatment for it, so you know it's good.

fonzi-eyyy.gif
    Thankk

But seriously, it might be worth looking into.
    Thanks, I've been thinking about a second opinion from an ophthalmologist. Gonna check into next week.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    breyden
    Top Bottom