• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Know people that worked Walmart. Wabash they had people running out with TVs so now they cable locked. Then they caught a woman going to car with full cart, never paid just went out the door! Told cops she didn’t understand the problem she was there last night and did same thing and nobody cared? They looked at the video and she was right.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Know people that worked Walmart. Wabash they had people running out with TVs so now they cable locked. Then they caught a woman going to car with full cart, never paid just went out the door! Told cops she didn’t understand the problem she was there last night and did same thing and nobody cared? They looked at the video and she was right.
    Wabash is the one we go to and we thought it was the nicer one around this area, LOL

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Several years back, we went to see Larry the cable guy over in Louisville, and at least 75% of his act involved Walmart. I can’t think of many other times I’ve laughed so hard! He went way beyond the jokes he would do on tv at the time. I believe what made it so funny was that everyone knew he really wasn’t exaggerating that much, just making hilarious observations.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Saw this today in Akron. We are doomed.

Yes, he is pulling an empty cart, and dragging the TV along the floor with the other hand. SMH.

1726017557406.png

I was there to get a headlight for the loaner car since I noticed last night I had one out. Didnt want to risk losing the other in my 5 hour drive home, possibly after dark.

The headlights are behind glass. so I had to wait for the sporting goods guy covering both depts (no auto center, just parts). As I waited for him to serve an older gent looking at knives, another midlife guy asked him for help with a cooler with no shelf tag. Reasonable. He leaves the elderly knife guy (He aint running away with it LOL) and scans it to get him a price. No biggie. Even though that dude showed up after me. I'm cool with it.

Then the guy asks about ez up tents, and expects the kid to SHOW him where they are. DOOOOD!!! There are less than 5 aisles! Start looking! The kid is obviously stacked up. And they arent tiny parts like a fishing lure. You'll find it yourself easily. Just go look. Instead he stands there in his loafers, polo and khaki shorts waiting to be led like a blind man. I almost went and showed him myself.

Then the kid also realized grandpa wasnt going to run off with a knife so he ran and grabbed my lights since I was waiting so patiently and being cool about him being shorthanded.

When I left "Uncle Chad" was still waiting to be guided to the tents. SMH

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

Yes, he is pulling an empty cart, and dragging the TV along the floor with the other hand. SMH.

View attachment 379449

I was there to get a headlight for the loaner car since I noticed last night I had one out. Didnt want to risk losing the other in my 5 hour drive home, possibly after dark.

The headlights are behind glass. so I had to wait for the sporting goods guy covering both depts (no auto center, just parts). As I waited for him to serve an older gent looking at knives, another midlife guy asked him for help with a cooler with no shelf tag. Reasonable. He leaves the elderly knife guy (He aint running away with it LOL) and scans it to get him a price. No biggie. Even though that dude showed up after me. I'm cool with it.

Then the guy asks about ez up tents, and expects the kid to SHOW him where they are. DOOOOD!!! There are less than 5 aisles! Start looking! The kid is obviously stacked up. And they arent tiny parts like a fishing lure. You'll find it yourself easily. Just go look. Instead he stands there in his loafers, polo and khaki shorts waiting to be led like a blind man. I almost went and showed him myself.

Then the kid also realized grandpa wasnt going to run off with a knife so he ran and grabbed my lights since I was waiting so patiently and being cool about him being shorthanded.

Both hands full, easy excuse to run to the back away from customers.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think businesses train their employees to stare at the floor and walk past people.
    No, they FAIL to train them. And tolerate the bad behavior because they are so hard to replace.

My guy conveyed his boss was fired. then his colleague was promoted, and then quit, leaving him alone.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

View attachment 379449

Man, you are striking out on your work trip!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Man, you are striking out on your work trip!
    Welcome to my life. Life is an adventure.

An adventure, Indeed.

Just enough excitement to make life interesting. Including trying Modelo for the first time (great with lime) and having my dinner order sub screwed up. But getting exactly what I wanted eventually was outstanding! Its a good trip overall.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    My stepson is a manager at Walmart in Corydon. I've seen and heard it all.

I've heard several people say they drive past the Corydon Walmart to shop at the one in Salem instead... because of the clinic and it's associated clientele...

I have to say that ours is the absolute best Walmart for spotting morbidly obese people that I have been in anywhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom