• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Nah not directed at what you said, just how the thread has been going in-general, and how people are reacting to one another.

This thread just seems to be making people hostile on both sides of the topic

I noticed that as well, it got a LOT less about the actual topic and more about "attacking" the other for his/her viewpoint.

Of course the usual suspects that have nothing valuable to add came along and threw in their "attacks" as well...

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I do apologize if anybody has felt that I've been angry or attacking. I hold absolutely no ill-will toward anyone in this thread. And I'd also like to point out I have no ill-will toward any of the types of people we have been discussing. I'm not a "I hate (fill-in-the-blank)" Christian. I genuinely care for every single human being on this earth, no matter what you do, no exceptions.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    NhRBmZJ.gif

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    anyone else irritated that a woman can wear a suit and tie and be called a strong powerful woman, but a man puts on a dress and he's gay or a pedophile or something?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    anyone else irritated that a woman can wear a suit and tie and be called a strong powerful woman, but a man puts on a dress and he's gay or a pedophile or something?

I make it a point not to get irritated at what women or men wear, and there's really just no productive point in getting irritated at what other's say about it.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I noticed that as well, it got a LOT less about the actual topic and more about "attacking" the other for his/her viewpoint.

Of course the usual suspects that have nothing valuable to add came along and threw in their "attacks" as well...

Was it really attacking or simply trying to understand the words someone typed for all to read and interpret? Many "emotions" get lost through the keyboard. If you believe I was being hostile or angry it was your brain that made it so. I have been calm, but have asked questions that seemed relevant.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I do apologize if anybody has felt that I've been angry or attacking. I hold absolutely no ill-will toward anyone in this thread. And I'd also like to point out I have no ill-will toward any of the types of people we have been discussing. I'm not a "I hate (fill-in-the-blank)" Christian. I genuinely care for every single human being on this earth, no matter what you do, no exceptions.

And I as well. I ask questions when questions need to be asked, but that doesn't mean I'm angry or resentful.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

I also tend not to pay attention to what others are wearing. It makes no difference to me, now packing soft, that's pretty funny when I see that.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    There are males born with "XX" chromosomes.

There are children born with "XXY' and "XXXY" chromosomes.

Transgender is NOT an affectation.
    Actual "transgender" isn't an affectation, but what do you call it when someone (homosexual or otherwise) simply pretends or want others to believe they are "transgender"?
    What about parents who push a child in a direction and/or convince that child to believe he/she is something they're not?
    If you tell a child enough times that he is a dog, eventually he will believe it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom