• .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Regarding your crucial point, as follows:

I think the critical questions are 1) does Mr. GT know about this desire and 2) You have a pool?!?!?! And there hasn't been an INGO pool party? What gives :dunno:

Re-read her text! All us hot male INGOers would be just too much temptation!!:laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I'm looking forward to all the "INGO conservatives" disappearing or to their Romneypologetics should Romney win. That's the only tempting reason for me to vote for Romney. To watch those who ***** about Obama's actions become silent or make excuses when Romney performs those same actions.

QFT

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    they just want hand outs from the hard working tax payers:(
    Well, we definitely know that one of them makes a living off the tax payers. I don't recall on the others but I think another may be on the draw (some Fed money, retirement or disability) from comments he has made. So they may all be looking for that mystical Obama money.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Obviously there are several Obamanistas that have posted in this thread.

Aren't you one arguing that politics aren't black and white? So is voting black and white? If you aren't a Romney ball washer, you must be voting for Obama?

This "if you're not voting for Romney, you must be voting for Obama" is the INGO race card. It gets pulled every time someone disagrees with Romney.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, we definitely know that one of them makes a living off the tax payers. I don't recall on the others but I think another may be on the draw (some Fed money, retirement or disability) from comments he has made. So they may all be looking for that mystical Obama money.

Name names.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Like mana from heaven..... Get your pot, gold-fringed food stamps falling from the sky is nigh here. It had been spoken.

tj_v89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    You do realize that Obama has actually expanded gun freedoms right? Romney is worse on guns than Obama. I don't know why people can't wrap they're head around that one.

How did Obama expand gun freedoms? Not being snide here, simply curious.

Top Bottom