• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    If you haven't had the chance to handle/examine one and want to shoot one, Highsmiths in Greenfield has one available to try.

Yep, its mine. I loaned it to them so others could have their fun as well. We have our house listed on the market so all but one of my firearms are being stored off site. Hope you guys enjoy shooting it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yep, its mine. I loaned it to them so others could have their fun as well. We have our house listed on the market so all but one of my firearms are being stored off site. Hope you guys enjoy shooting it.

No way, didn't know it was yours! I appreciated having the chance to handle one and see how it felt. It's even better than in pics I have seen. It feels a lot more solid than I expected. Great SBR candidate.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    No way, didn't know it was yours! I appreciated having the chance to handle one and see how it felt. It's even better than in pics I have seen. It feels a lot more solid than I expected. Great SBR candidate.

It will be VERY hard to beat for the price. If they come out with a "rifle" version with stock and 16" barrel for less than 1k I think they could easily corner the market. Best SBR candidate I have had my hands on in a long time.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    To those of you who have used the CZ mil/leo discount, is there a limit like Glock has, ie 1 per year or what ever. This could be very dangerous to my funds if there isn't ;)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    To those of you who have used the CZ mil/leo discount, is there a limit like Glock has, ie 1 per year or what ever. This could be very dangerous to my funds if there isn't ;)

If you take advantage of it, you might ruin it in the future for all of us.

Also, the AR buffer tube adaptor is available on cz's store now. says 149 in stock. I have one on the way. You have to register on the website before it will let you add it to the cart first though.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If you take advantage of it, you might ruin it in the future for all of us.

Also, the AR buffer tube adaptor is available on cz's store now. says 149 in stock. I have one on the way. You have to register on the website before it will let you add it to the cart first though.

I couldnt find it on the site. link?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Are they going to sell anything for a stock other than this buffer tube adapter? It's the thing I hate about ar's, and I can't see myself willfully putting one on a perfectly good firearm that didn't need it.

Top Bottom