• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    they have had a letter to the ATF about 922r compliance.... once the aft rules, and the address any potential issues that arise, they will be offering the stock.

I like the photo posted above mine with the ace stock, and don't care for folding stocks, so if I SBR it, that will be the route I go anyways.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. To each his own on the stocks. I like pralines and cream, you like moose tracks. It's a big ice cream shop, there's something for everyone out there.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don't know about the engraving yet. I am open to suggestions and discounts! :)

There is not much metal on the thing. On the stock end plate maybe :dunno:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I don't know about the engraving yet. I am open to suggestions and discounts! :)

There is not much metal on the thing. On the stock end plate maybe :dunno:

That's removable... Does it HAVE to be on metal? I just read through some ATF regulations and it doesn't specify that it has to be on metal. everything but the serial number on glocks are on the plastic, so I don't see why this couldn't be on plastic as well?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I don't have mine in front of me... Its sitting as a rental at Highsmith guns... So I am going to count on your input. there is plenty of real estate on the sides of the magwell, but that's only if we can engrave on the plastic.

Also, I believe the trigger group just drops out of this, so that location wouldn't work because its not on the receiver.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I emailed and asked CZ where they would suggest doing the engraving and this was the response.

Great question! We simply aren't there yet. Still waiting to hear back from the BATFE whether or not people will be able to SBR the Scorpion pistols. Stay tuned!!

John

Top Bottom