• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    ZR Tactical Solutions in Noblesville has made custom thread adapters for me before. You might want to give them a call or shoot them an email.

ZR Tactical Solutions, LLC - Home

I emailed them last weekend and they got right back to me. I sent them pics and measurements and offered to bring it to them to get the work done. I have not heard a peep out of them since last saturday. :/

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I emailed them last weekend and they got right back to me. I sent them pics and measurements and offered to bring it to them to get the work done. I have not heard a peep out of them since last saturday. :/

Weird. I know Zach runs the business part time (he's got a full time engineering job), so he might have just gotten swamped. I'm going up there tomorrow to pick up a Tavor I ordered, so I'll mention it to him.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Weird. I know Zach runs the business part time (he's got a full time engineering job), so he might have just gotten swamped. I'm going up there tomorrow to pick up a Tavor I ordered, so I'll mention it to him.

he got with me today and I gave him the green light to make it.

sigpro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Avon
    Just got an email from CZ and mine will be shipping today. For those who qualify for a military or LEO discount and want a CZ I highly suggest contacting them. The whole process was easy and smooth and best customer service I've experienced

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I went to the E-File site to submit my Form 1 and "Scorpion Evo 3 S1" was an option in the drop down menu for "short barreled rifle" under CZ's manufacturer header. I need to scan in my Trust documents to finish this but I intend to E-File my form tomorrow. :rockwoot:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I went to the E-File site to submit my Form 1 and "Scorpion Evo 3 S1" was an option in the drop down menu for "short barreled rifle" under CZ's manufacturer header. I need to scan in my Trust documents to finish this but I intend to E-File my form tomorrow. :rockwoot:

Don't forget that you are limited a 3mb file upload. I had to divide my trust up into 6 files.

Top Bottom