• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    for LEO, Military, and apparently Firefighters, yes, you can order direct through CZ and they ship to an FFL of your choice.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    active or retired veterens, or police and fire (DHS credentials) can order direct from CZ. Otherwise you will have to order from your shop. I pick mine up within the hour.... Will be shooting it at highsmith guns indoor shooting range as well.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Put a few hundred rounds through it... VERY mild recoil, surprising accurate for some crap reloads I have found worthless through my glock.

Now I just have to figure out where to engrave it for the SBR... Anybody ever figure out where to engrave the thing?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Put a few hundred rounds through it... VERY mild recoil, surprising accurate for some crap reloads I have found worthless through my glock.

Now I just have to figure out where to engrave it for the SBR... Anybody ever figure out where to engrave the thing?
    I started to stop in Highsmiths to check out the shooting. Work might not approve. Shooting mine tomorrow. :woot:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

I've shot one too and with the large size, recoil is very mild. I wasn't a fan of how the safety selector dug into my finger though. Probably would go away as a SBR.

As for engraving, I think the barrel is the common answer we came up with. I was stumped with the same question for a while

Mike Grasso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Westfield
    Ordered one through CZ on the LEO ticket, still no response from ATF after 2 months on the 922r question.
    They may be a bit unwilling to commit to anything after the SIG brace fiasco.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    That's my hang up right now. I think it's worthless as a pistol (just my opinion), and I don't want to put a goofy looking stock on it. I'm waiting and hoping someone comes out with an after market stock that resembles the original.

Top Bottom