• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I only picked 3/4" to keep as much barrel length as possible since I plan on running it suppressed and it looks like there might be clearance issues with the handguard.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Geissele needs to make a trigger pack.

Magpul can come out with a new pistol grip unless it's part of the frame. Magpul magazines.

Put on an American made muzzle device.

It's all possible if these companies see there is a demand.

The grip is part of the frame. Magpul mags would be cool. I bet the trigger pack would be $$$

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    The trigger is part of the grip frame, CZ claims non user serviceable/replaceable unless done by a CZ armorer

I spent a little time trying to figure out how to take the trigger out until I was told it wasn't made to be taken out

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    The grip is part of the frame. Magpul mags would be cool. I bet the trigger pack would be $$$

If the grip is part of the frame, does the receiver/grip go from being 2 parts to being 1?

I definitely won't be stocking up on foreign mags being that they count as 3 foreign parts.

Would it be legal to assemble the Scorpion as an SBR so long as you don't insert the magazine? Without the magazine, you only have 9ish foreign parts.

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I just got my CZ sling in the mail.... It was 9 bucks... and it feels like a 9 dollar sling. No instructions either and I cannot figure the thing out for the life of me.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Yes, several people have gotten them approved and put stocks on them. CZ hasn't released their stock because they're waiting for an ATF 922r ruling. You can get an AR stock adapter and add a stock of your choice that way. People seem not to care about 922r and are falling back on the fact that since they are considered the manufacturer, 922r doesn't apply.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yes, several people have gotten them approved and put stocks on them. CZ hasn't released their stock because they're waiting for an ATF 922r ruling. You can get an AR stock adapter and add a stock of your choice that way. People seem not to care about 922r and are falling back on the fact that since they are considered the manufacturer, 922r doesn't apply.

This all seems needlessly complicated. I know preaching to the choir.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I want the CZ stock. I didnt buy their AR stock adapter when I had the chance. That said, I may regret that choice if/when my Form 1 comes back this week.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Looks like a few people have bought the airsoft version of the CZ Evo and are using that stock. Apparently the locking mechanism is identical, folds, and is made of the same polymer. Unfortunately the airsoft version costs $450.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Some people have a hard time paying $30 for a brick of 22 but they'll spend $450 in an airsoft gun just to use the stock on another project.

Dayum

I have plenty of .22 but if I needed some I'd have no problem paying $30+ per brick. I'd easily spend 3-5 times that much taking my dad to a Reds or Bengals game (born and raised in Cincinnati suburbs) so why wouldn't I spend $30 on an afternoon of shooting with my dad?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I have plenty of .22 but if I needed some I'd have no problem paying $30+ per brick. I'd easily spend 3-5 times that much taking my dad to a Reds or Bengals game (born and raised in Cincinnati suburbs) so why wouldn't I spend $30 on an afternoon of shooting with my dad?

It was more of a joke than anything. I've spent $50 on a brick before (Aguila Sniper Subs) and a lot of standard velocity 22 is $30-$45 a brick, but there's a lot of on this forum who think all 22 ammo is the same and they see .50 cent a round 22 and think they're getting bent over (although it's match ammo and even back in the day it was $5 for 50 when everything else was 25 cents)

So, was just me trying to be funny

Top Bottom