• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Winters almost over....I have a trailer.....turkey bacon.
    Please point to the location on this picture where "turkey bacon" comes from
    PigProcessingfig1.gif

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    3rd vehicle? Pshaw. Two adults (well, technically) here and 4 vehicles. I'd have 5, but LaDirectora hasn't approved any of my wild schemes (yet).

Hufffff.. No wife here :dunno: one adult " well sometimes " and a child.
    Two trucks, two cars and three Harley's..
    The Key here is Gentleman, No wife....

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Gonna needs pics of that!

There is a rusted (sorry - patina'ed) old C10 down the road from me for sale. Be a cool old jalopy to terrorize other motorists with.

I'll be sure to post them if the deal goes through. There is a beautiful Mike Finnegan quote from one of the Hot Rod Roadkill episodes. I'll have to see if I can find it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Finnegan - "You ever think, like, we're driving passed normal people right now that are just driving around in cars that are completely stock. They just get in their car, turn the key, and drive. All they're thinking about is where they're getting to."

Frieburger - "They're appliances. What else explains the fact that they're all just shapeless blobs painted silver?"

Finnegan - "If you can't pull up to a gas station and strike up a conversation with your fellow man about your car, then....what are you doing?"

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Finnegan - "You ever think, like, we're driving passed normal people right now that are just driving around in cars that are completely stock. They just get in their car, turn the key, and drive. All they're thinking about is where they're getting to."

Frieburger - "They're appliances. What else explains the fact that they're all just shapeless blobs painted silver?"

Finnegan - "If you can't pull up to a gas station and strike up a conversation with your fellow man about your car, then....what are you doing?"
    :( Beautiful..... I'd like to see that '71, I had a '72 Cheyenne 10. Loved that truck, a '78 c20 camper special fills the hauling duties now. I too like the older trucks better.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Holy Cow, that would be expensive! Let's see, the cooling system would need to be rebuilt every 10 years or 100k miles due to plastic embrittlement. The nav system would cost $200 a year for map updates. There would be a steady failure rate of small electronic items in the interior like door locks and seat motors. The window regulators would start failing at 7 years and fail again every 2 years after. The truck would have a self leveling hydraulic suspension that required the use of a 3000 psi power steering pump that needs Pentosil. There would be no dipstick. The diffs would not have drain ports, only fill ports and, they'd built am M version that would do Nurburgring in under 8 minutes... with mulch.

And if you want it with 4x4, you'll have to buy an Audi instead.;)

Top Bottom