East-ish
    Picked this one up last summer.

Truck2.jpg

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The newer f150's are nice. Otherwise.....Dodge. Chrysler's engineering dept. is the best of the lot, and their product shows it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Mine's closing in on 200,000 miles. (GMC 1500). Still runs pretty good but someday, it's going to have to be replaced. I'm thinking 3/4 ton this time and I'm thinking I'd like to have a diesel, too.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Even though my Ford is rusting, I'll have another Ford truck when I need to replace mine. It has been a good truck.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    That article is almost 3 years old. And I don't know what that abomination is, but it needs to be killed with fire.

We saw one of the Jeep trucks a few weeks ago doing an install over in the Meridian Hills area. It was a silver 4 door Jeep and had the bed on the back. It was a "Brute" I believe. My buddy at work Googled it and apparently it is an aftermarket thing but allegedly Jeep will be releasing one in 2017 I think he said. It was really sharp looking.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I should have a clean '07 Silverado extended cab available in mid April. Belonged to my dad and now it's mine. As much as I want to keep it I just don't have a legitimate need or indoor parking for it. It'll probably end up on INGO when I go pick it up. Rust free Oklahoma since new.

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    IHO Chevy Siveradois your best bet. I have driven all of them as I work for a company that rents and sells them. F150 rides like a log wag an .Dodge AKA Ram there have been so many recalls on them the past year I keep on technician busy just working on those. Toyota Tundra nice but Silverado ride and comfort beats it hands down

Top Bottom