• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Well started Jericho last night and I'm already through 11 episodes!

I wish my wife would get more into preparedness. She is not against it at all. She is just very passive about it. Wish she would show some initiative to help plan things out and such.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I only have one question.How in the hell did I never see this show before! I am on ep 8.Thanks for the recommendation!
    If you have never seen Jeramiah I recommend it at well :)

winchester1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Shipshewana
    Have her watch the news. The more job losses and crime reports around areas that never used to see crime should be enough. When the poor can't rob each other they venture out.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    my wife was the same way until we got hit by the high winds from hurricane Ike that caused tons of damage to our property and we had no power for 6 days then the ice storm that knocked our power out for almost 2 weeks and our road was so bad we couldnt get out for almost a week. she was happy that I had prepard us for such things. and now she brings things to my attention..like things that would be handy if we couldnt get out of the house and when she goes grocery shopping she will pick up extra things like canned goods,bottled water,batteries etc etc.
    the trick is not to scare her,simply bring things up like "you know if the power was to go out for any length of time it would be nice to have some provisions to get us through" Im sure she doesnt want to worry about real SHTF senarios and she shouldnt have to..thats your job,just continue to stock up on things and if something ever happens she will be thankful you prepard your family.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Well started Jericho last night and I'm already through 11 episodes!

I wish my wife would get more into preparedness. She is not against it at all. She is just very passive about it. Wish she would show some initiative to help plan things out and such.
    Apparently the wife isn't on board as much as I thought. Turns out she was just humoring me. She is against it, thinks I'm obsessed and it is causing and this has caused a huge problem between us.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Apparently the wife isn't on board as much as I thought. Turns out she was just humoring me. She is against it, thinks I'm obsessed and it is causing and this has caused a huge problem between us.

we get hit by another tornado or ice storm, she'll be happy you at least did a little to be prepared.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I dvr glenn beck and if I get to watch it it's in bed so she is forced to watch it. I will tell you it is the cause of my last three guns and generator.

Top Bottom