• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Same reason most people open carry "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME"

I WAS going to sell a rifle once to a guy that got of his car with TWO .50 Desert Eagles on his hips. We met in a parking lit and EVERYONE that went by was looking. I asked him to put them in his car, he declined, I told him rifle was no longer for sale.

Ah, new here, I see.

Well, I for one would be favorably impressed by a pair of Desert Eagles . . . as long as they were . . . CUSTOM.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Yep, if he's your dad's first cousin, he is your first cousin, once removed (by a generation). The cousin's kids and you are then second cousins. Your kids and their kids will be third cousins.

And you should all make sure you gun is loaded when you carry it.

Ohhh. Got it! Thanks for the educating! I can't speak for the whole family, but I make sure my gun is loaded. I had the mag release pressed once while sitting in my car. I heard the audible click of the mag slip off the catch... Luckily I heard it, and have since taken measures to ensure it's not likely to happen again.

Kissing cousins. :ladiesman:

Not this side of the family. The ones from the hills of Kentucky... that's another story :puke:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Same reason most people open carry "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME"

I WAS going to sell a rifle once to a guy that got of his car with TWO .50 Desert Eagles on his hips. We met in a parking lit and EVERYONE that went by was looking. I asked him to put them in his car, he declined, I told him rifle was no longer for sale.

When you post in classifieds, please mention that you will not sell to anybody that OCs. It will save you neg rep and keep a bunch of INGOers from ever dealing with you, even some of us that CC.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I knew a guy that started out carrying a blue gun around his house then a completely unloaded gun, then loaded mag w/o one in the chamber then finally chambered. some folks dont feel comfortable diving straight into carrying a chambered gun right off the bat so whatever works for him:dunno:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I am left handed and had the mag in a M&P 40c release on me twice for no reason other than some sort of body pressure. Both times, I noticed it before the mag fell out. 1st time I thought is was a fluke. 2nd time... I no longer carry that firearm nor use that holster.

I'm a lefty and never had the magazine dropped and have been carrying for 3 years now, didn't switch the mag release button either. M&P9 pro.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    This picture popped up on my facebook feed the other night. I almost posted it here on INGO. I think your police buddy is my dad's cousin... not sure what that makes him to me. Cousin once removed?

Screen-Shot-2014-11-27-at-8.53.00-AM-780x1024.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've got a couple of QUALITY holsters that required some massaging due to the fact that in normal wear they would occasionally activate the mag release. I never had a situation where it dropped the mag but I'm betting it's in his car and he isn't even aware.

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    This sort of thing will only get worse as the price of scrap continues to rise. First air conditioners, then cat. converters, and now they are taking magazines right outta glocks. Sheeesh.

edited.

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    This sort of thing will only get worse as the price of scrap continueso to rise. First air conditioners, then cat. converters, and now they are taking magazines right outta glocks. Sheeesh.

edited.

It wasn't a Glock. And Glock magazines don't have enough metal in them to make scrapping one worthwhile.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    I would have asked the guy where it is.

I would have done the same. Guys like that are attention needing, douche bags. I OC every now and then, but 2 is just silly.

Top Bottom