I apparently have another LEO related skill...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Guys (and gals):

For the record, c***-block needs to be edited. The word "cock" isn't in the filter, because it has a non-profane definition that may routinely come up on a gun-related board. Please use some common sense here.

Thanks.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Now all you have to learn how to do is tailgate innocent motorists until they nervously turn down a street they never intended to turn at just to avoid getting a ticket for whatever reason the cop decides to make up.

Then you will be the best cop in Indy

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Now all you have to learn how to do is tailgate innocent motorists until they nervously turn down a street they never intended to turn at just to avoid getting a ticket for whatever reason the cop decides to make up.

Bridgesqueeze.jpg

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I have already mastered that skill. I also have many others that I have perfected and will be working on perfecting. Gotta keep people guessing as to how I am going to violate their rights or cause them to commit a traffic infraction so that I can get my ticket for the month.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes I don't like to wear pants. It doesn't mean anything. I wasn't doing anything wrong!

Heck it's hot. Sometimes I forget I'm not wearing any pants.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not wearing pants is an excellent defense to having people run up and stuff weed in your pants without you knowing this, which, according to the police reports I read, happens all the time!:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Now all you have to learn how to do is tailgate innocent motorists until they nervously turn down a street they never intended to turn at just to avoid getting a ticket for whatever reason the cop decides to make up

Pffft, that's not a skill, that's just Tuesday night.

A skill is making your radar gun armor-piercing so you can clock Kirk passing semi-trucks through the semi.

The problem was that the judge was not impressed with that skill.:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    TD, I was off the clock. It's hard to bill yourself.:D

Maybe it was not armour-piercing radar but the LEO used his Jedi mind powers to bend the radar around the truck I was passing?:starwars:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I have already mastered that skill. I also have many others that I have perfected and will be working on perfecting. Gotta keep people guessing as to how I am going to violate their rights or cause them to commit a traffic infraction so that I can get my ticket for the month.

How about the 'pull up to a stop light, flip on the rollers, zoom thru the stop light, flip off the rollers, and go on about your day' trick? That one always impresses me.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    How about the 'pull up to a stop light, flip on the rollers, zoom thru the stop light, flip off the rollers, and go on about your day' trick? That one always impresses me.

The only time you will catch me disregarding a stop light is between the hours of 9:30pm-6am, when I am on-duty. That being said, the only time I disregard stop lights on-duty is when I'm going on a run that requires me to get there as quickly as possible without going lights/siren the entire way. If I'm not on a run I'm in no hurry.

Top Bottom