I apparently have another LEO related skill...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Guys (and gals):

For the record, c***-block needs to be edited. The word "cock" isn't in the filter, because it has a non-profane definition that may routinely come up on a gun-related board. Please use some common sense here.

Thanks.

Yeah, when I talk about something shooting sweet as a ***** cat, which I occasionally do, it blocks the "p" version which I don't notice until I see the post then it usually doesn't make any sense :D

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    ... besides violating people's constitutional rights. Seems like I am good at c***-blocking people trying to get their freak on. I went on a check-the-welfare run last night after someone called in saying a woman had left her small child(ren) at home alone. When my coworker and I got to the address we walked up to the door to knock. As we are standing there we hear the obvious sounds of a woman in the throes of pleasure in the next door apartment (through the open window). We beat on the door of the apartment we were dispatched to, but the woman making all the noise decided that she would talk to us and stopped what she was doing and stuck her head out the upstairs window. Her mind was obviously on something else as she couldn't answer our questions about her neighbor. I never saw her late-night lover, but I'm sure he wasn't too happy about the interruption. We left so we didn't prolong his wait any longer. I think we protected and served on that run! :patriot:

Coppus Interruptus!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    What...uh...what will it get me? :whistle:
    A ten minute date with this...

montanamethteeth.jpg

And probably change back from the $20.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I guess those cool sores you get all over your body from nervous scratching would make up for it. Maybe you're right.
    id advise you to got out and **** a **** now so when it comes time to do it later to score a fix you wont be too apprehensive about it. always gotta think ahead.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    id advise you to got out and **** a **** now so when it comes time to do it later to score a fix you wont be too apprehensive about it. always gotta think ahead.

Damn bro, thanks for the tip...Are all of your posts this informative? If so, I need to follow them closer. You really can't ever take in enough life advice.

You really do learn something new everyday.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    How about the 'pull up to a stop light, flip on the rollers, zoom thru the stop light, flip off the rollers, and go on about your day' trick? That one always impresses me.
    Damn, fellas, guess I should have posted that in purple.
    You only know 50% of what's going on, yet you're 100% ready to try, convict and sentence the officer. :dunno:
    50% is being about 49% generous...:twocents:
    FWIW, I'll fully cop (see the pun there) to not knowing the situation inside the police car, and I wouldn't say jack about that happening when it's obvious the officer is on a run, as posted in Frank's response. I wouldn't say I'm "100% ready to try, convict and sentence the officer," either, more likely, I'm 100% ready to mumble under my breath, "What's that all about?".
    I'm quite positive that the knowledge you possess of law enforcement, is vastly overshadowed by the ignorance you have portrayed.

While I am also positive that such does occur inappropriately, I'm equally positive that such an act is warranted in nearly every occasion that you have viewed.
    In direct response to the bold above... I'm talking about normal driving speed before and after the light, tooling down the center lane of US 40. Not passing any cars, no heavy acceleration after crossing the intersection, no indication at all of a need to not sit through 2 minutes of stoplight.

If Mr. Stein, or Mr. Still and Mr. Blue above can fill me in on how that would be warranted, I'll gladly sit back with a nice cup of STFU.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When I see police committing infraction, I figure it's just a perk of the job.:D

As long as they are safe about it, I could care less about speeding or the like . . . however, they must use turn signals and stop at stop signs, especially the stop sign at my house or I will shake my cane at them and then tell them long stories that don't go anywhere. I took the ferry to East Ogdenville which is what we called Shelbyville in those days, I wore an onion on my belt which was the style at the time, we called nickels bees . . . :D

Top Bottom