• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Greenfield, Indiana
    went in today to get a deal, got a Tango Down VFG (no box, reg. 69.99) for $20! Buddy got a NcStar red dot with no box for $10, lots of holsters for decent prices (Saw some fobus for $10, leather 1911's for around 20). They have a bunch of Ncstar/bulldog/condor/insert china brand here cases, backpacks, molle gear, all over the place (looked like they had stuff still unboxed). Tons of cleaning supplies. A bunch of combloc AK mags. Worth a stop if your in the AO and have some time to kill.

Staff was also friendly also. Gun prices still outrageous

Now that they have removed the problem that was costing them money. Perhaps that will change.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    They had some deals, though it was hard to tell if the stuff was from the bust or not. They had three Remington plug in dehumidifiers, no box, for $5 each. They had a generic nylon pistol holder, 3" nylon belt, and pistol mag holder (these three pieces were connected) for $40 I think....thing was, the pistol holster also had a spare mag holder as well, and there was a Beretta magazine in that holster. They had First Samco (a/k/a Fobus) M-33/M-4 hand guards with rail for $25, I found those sold on various gun boards from $30+S&H to $45. Found a thigh rig holster for rifle mags, decent quality, for $20.00.

Their gun inventory is down, way down. Prices are still high, but not Don's high...in fact, no where near Don's prices. The staff was helpful, one was even telling the story of the incident to someone when I was in the store.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    They had three Remington plug in dehumidifiers, no box, for $5 each.

The staff was helpful, one was even telling the story of the incident to someone when I was in the store.

I saw those and the forgot about them, darn it!

were you there yesterday about 5?

They also had the real deal grippods for $40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'd be surprised if they let me in the door again after how I rage-quit my place in line for range time.

Oh, wait. That was Gary I dealt with.

Doesn't really matter. Still not giving in.

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    They lost my business when they sent a gun sling made by Urban ERT(local guy in Indiana) to china to get them made cheaper.

Top Bottom