• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    They said 500 guns and 30,000 rounds of ammo was valued at 2 million?

Lets make this math easy, he had 100K cash, so 1.9 million left. 30K rounds of ammo at $2 a pop (spendy), thats 1.84 million left. 1.84 million divided by 500 = $3,680 per gun.

Some expensive guns and ammo.

So they WERE from Don's!!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I used to live in an apartment complex right around that area when my guns were stolen. I know slim chance, but maybe I'll be reunited...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I used to live in an apartment complex right around that area when my guns were stolen. I know slim chance, but maybe I'll be reunited...

Only if you properly registered each of your firearms according to State law.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Obviously this guy thought he would never be caught. I saw somewhere that he was a manager at a local shop. Anybody recognize him? Believe his name is Gary Williams and if you google the theft there was a mugshot of him that came up. I have never seen him as far as who I know with the shops that I know of.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    The ones the cops want to take home are treated a little nicer.

IMPD destroys everything, IFAIK.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Well, Gary Williams worked in my office. He also worked part-time at Pop's Guns as I have seen him there while using the indoor range. I would put those together and assume that the theft was from there.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jesus, they could at least keep them in nice shape and have a govt auction to help get some $$ to pay for the cooling centers. 2 million dollars would go a long way towards that.
    These guns are the property of the shop they were stolen from and must be returned, by law. Of course It will take them years to balastic test them all and return them to their rightful owner thanks to that local ordanace or IMPD policy that was inacted by the New York Public saftey director hired by Uncle Greg! :xmad:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    According to the sherrif's web site they set his bond at 1 million dollars. I wonder if the shop will get in to any trouble over this as it went on for 4 years unnoticed.

Top Bottom