• Total voters

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Once upon a time, I had over 50 firearms. After i got married, the tribe has been decimated to around 25. With a daughter getting ready to go to college, it will remain at that level for many years to come.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think in honor of recent government spending proposals, all members who voted 20+ should redistribute their firearms to less fortunate members of the board.

The less fortunate members will give a small amount of their firearms to the moderators for a small time, but around February they may fill out a form and receive them back along with the new firearms from those who have "too many".

Syxxthkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I owne about 10 right now, i keep expanding my collection, i prefer handguns but i am getting into longguns now, who knows what else ill buy

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    How many guns do I own? Hmmmm. As long as Bam-Bam is occupying the White House, the Democrats control the Senate, and the Supreme Court is right on the edge, I don't believe that I'll make that information a matter of public record. :cool:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    :n00b:
    By way of my father's death from prostate cancer 4 years ago I have over twenty now. It's bitter sweet. My mom still has them in her gun cabinet. I have yet to inventory, clean and oil them. He did that on a yearly basis. It's like having a Christmas present sitting and waiting to be opened. Memory fails me these days, I'm not even sure what all he had collected over the years. I know it should be driving me nuts to tackle this and I am excited for that day to come but it will be with a heavy heart.

Some of the best memories I have came from shooting with my Dad.

While it may be bittersweet, you may find it more sweet than bitter.

I wish you well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I make it a point never to go boating with gun owners........... they are the worst boaters in the WORLD!!

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    lots-o-guns.jpg

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Just bought 5 more in the past two days. Trying hard to stay picky but I have the necessary for home and personal protection. Its hard to say no to guns when you find one in either great condition, one with a lot of history, a very obscure type of gun or guns at a great price.

Top Bottom