• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Apparently its ok for 50 *******s to gang up on the new guy, but it isn't ok for one member to call them out?

The fact that the mods allow this kind of **** is pretty questionable. Poking a little fun is one thing... but everyone ganging up to flat out insult someone is just pathetic.

I'm mature enough to handle the insults.. and I'm sure he is mature enough to let them roll of his shoulders as well and he probably is proud enough to not bother coming back to a place that he obviously wasn't welcome. However...the point of this forum is to bring in new members and incite interest in firearm ownership and the 2nd amendment....

Why are current members being allowed to run new members off? You'd think after 7 pages of bull****, you'd have your fill.

:blahblah: Lazy posters need educating. Let them act that way and every other member will be posting large word gobs in txt talk that take twice as long to cypher.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    The OP has not been here since the original transaction in this thread 2 weeks ago. Why is this thread so interesting to the vultures? Should be closed and be done with it IMHO.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The OP has not been here since the original transaction in this thread 2 weeks ago. Why is this thread so interesting to the vultures? Should be closed and be done with it IMHO.

:dunno: This is a discussion forum. It's what we do.

I think the op was a troll, maybe an anti, looking to trap gun owners on the "gun show loophole" straw purchase thing.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Yeah, totally proved us wrong in his parting shot, too! :laugh:

lol .I can spell and read abd write .
    I own a company thats make 140k a yr nit bad for a backo man from the hills .
    Know I understand why the state law enforcement says that Ingo is a bunch of red necks that shoot there gun after the race is over.
    good to know there are true smart ass people out here in the world that only try to make them selfs feel smart.
    When you are all alone setting and letting a fat nurse feed you,I can only imagine the though in your mind ,wonder what I done to end up like this.
    so this is my last post .
    I dont need people like you talking down to soneone you have know Idea about.

So just like my prior response thanks to those who answered the question with good intensions and those who try to be a tough guy or little guy .Pucker up Butter Cups !!!!!!

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    :dunno: This is a discussion forum. It's what we do.

I think the op was a troll, maybe an anti, looking to trap gun owners on the "gun show loophole" straw purchase thing.

Never considered that. I guess I am too trusting on first impressions. My first thought was this guy is a hard working self employed illiterate septic tank honey dipper so I cut him some slack. See what you have done? Now I am circling the thread with the flock.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Wow, what a thread.

Im not sure anyone still cares, but there is a lot of misinformation here about buying and selling.

I know a guy who has bought and sold thousands of guns per year, its all he does.

No FFL, all on gunbroker and gun shows.

He was investigated by the ATF, not because of his buying and selling, but because a few of his guns were used in crimes.

After they were done, they told him he wasnt doing anything illegal and thanked him for cooperating in thier investigation.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    :blahblah: Lazy posters need educating. Let them act that way and every other member will be posting large word gobs in txt talk that take twice as long to cypher.

Maybe lazy... maybe unaware of forum etiquette or maybe just uneducated. Either way, 7 pages of insults is overly redundant don't you think? You can justify being a jerk if it makes you feel better, but there are more effective ways to get the point across than for a bunch of grammar nazis to jump in and take pot shots over 7 pages... by page one or two -- he received the message.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wow, what a thread.

Im not sure anyone still cares, but there is a lot of misinformation here about buying and selling.

I know a guy who has bought and sold thousands of guns per year, its all he does.

No FFL, all on gunbroker and gun shows.

He was investigated by the ATF, not because of his buying and selling, but because a few of his guns were used in crimes.

After they were done, they told him he wasnt doing anything illegal and thanked him for cooperating in thier investigation.

I don't know that I would feel safe living my life according to what he did....knowing what the law is.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I dont follow you.

Back on page 7 (in about the 3rd or 4th post actually on point), I posted what the law actually is- if the ATF chose not to prosecute, fine, but according to the law, looks like they would, at least arguably, have a case....and I don't want to be anywhere near where a case could be brought against me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ... maybe unaware of forum etiquette or maybe just uneducated....

If they can post then they can read. If they can read they should have done so, for example, before posting. It is rude to expect others to do the work you should have done yourself.

I did not reread all the posts, but I don't believe anyone cares about grammar or spelling specifically. If a post is difficult to read, it's difficulty to read. Simple as that.

This is a discussion forum. People discuss what is posted, be it the content of a post or the difficulty in getting to it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There's nothing I find more satisfying than going home and telling the wife and kids: "There was this guy on an internet forum with atrocious grammar and spelling....I showed him." Day well spent.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Back on page 7 (in about the 3rd or 4th post actually on point), I posted what the law actually is- if the ATF chose not to prosecute, fine, but according to the law, looks like they would, at least arguably, have a case....and I don't want to be anywhere near where a case could be brought against me.

Ah sorry, I missed that.

So... The question is, why didnt they prosecute? Why can he still continue to this day?

Why will we all see him at his booth at the 1500?

It would seem, they had ample opportunity, evidence, crimes involved.

Something doesnt add up here.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Ah sorry, I missed that.

So... The question is, why didnt they prosecute? Why can he still continue to this day?

Oh, it adds up alright...

Rottenecards_87892011_cwz5qsz4bs.png

:laugh:

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Ah sorry, I missed that.

Just because one government agency leaves you alone, doesn't mean the next one will also. If someone is making a profit and not declaring it on their taxes, the IRS might step in and say "gotcha".:draw:

Top Bottom