• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    You know what grinds my gears? Bad spelling errors and incorrect grammar. I almost failed high school english and i can write much better than he can. As far as running a business, I would like to know what business he owns. It certainly isn't a print shop....:laugh:

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    lol .I can spell and read abd write .
    I own a company thats make 140k a yr nit bad for a backo man from the hills .
    Know I understand why the state law enforcement says that Ingo is a bunch of red necks that shoot there gun after the race is over.
    good to know there are true smart ass people out here in the world that only try to make them selfs feel smart.
    When you are all alone setting and letting a fat nurse feed you,I can only imagine the though in your mind ,wonder what I done to end up like this.
    so this is my last post .
    I dont need people like you talking down to soneone you have know Idea about.

So just like my prior response thanks to those who answered the question with good intensions and those who try to be a tough guy or little guy .Pucker up Butter Cups !!!!!!

All I can say is this- if you go on a forum that is probably majority male and don't expect to get harassed, I think you have your expectations off. It's gonna happen- sometimes you deserve it, and sometimes you don't. Welcome to the web...

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    R U a plant from the straw-man show .....

..... entitled Hill-Billy Gun Smugglers?
    is there a number of person to person sells befor requiring a ffl lic.
    if u ask a dealer they tell u none so u dont hurt there sales .
    ask a police officer he has know idea.

Does anyone have a idea orher than use your best judgement.

thx for any input

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Grammar-Trolls .....

.... exist also, in many countries. But OP-dude, you should have had help!
    9C7445B6-8DE1-4B7C-ADA7-C5386D6A2F10-5734-00000C532C41245F-1.jpg

cbowman75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Marion
    Wow, I can't believe how some people carry themselves on this forum. Does bashing someone with less education then you make you sleep better at night? Is your self esteem that low? Not everyone in America has the opportunity to have a quality education. There are such things as bad schools in this country. The person who started this post will probably never return now. I hope you are proud of yourselves and your behavior.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, I can't believe how some people carry themselves on this forum. Does bashing someone with less education then you make you sleep better at night? Is your self esteem that low? Not everyone in America has the opportunity to have a quality education. There are such things as bad schools in this country. The person who started this post will probably never return now. I hope you are proud of yourselves and your behavior.

This isn't about education. It's strictly about someone posting scribbles and not caring enough to spell out "you" instead of "u". Even the the fifth grader I tutor doesn't do this. He's got enough common sense to TRY to spell and write as best as he can. The OP here just doesn't even try. Plus, this post is not alone - check his other post (as most of us have), you'll see that it's not an issue of knowledge, it's strictly an issue of not bothering to care enough.

If someone can't bother to proof read or type the right letters (it's obvious the spekkung ettors ore from typing), then why should we bother to try and decode the message and help them out? Furthermore, lashing out won't get anyone any into INGO's good graces.

cbowman75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Marion
    This isn't about education. It's strictly about someone posting scribbles and not caring enough to spell out "you" instead of "u". Even the the fifth grader I tutor doesn't do this. He's got enough common sense to TRY to spell and write as best as he can. The OP here just doesn't even try. Plus, this post is not alone - check his other post (as most of us have), you'll see that it's not an issue of knowledge, it's strictly an issue of not bothering to care enough.

If someone can't bother to proof read or type the right letters (it's obvious the spekkung ettors ore from typing), then why should we bother to try and decode the message and help them out? Furthermore, lashing out won't get anyone any into INGO's good graces.

I understand where you are coming from. I have seen some of his other posts. Some people it seemed to me were overly vicious. If it seemed like I was lashing out, that was not my intent. I was just in a bit of shock, that was all.

Last edited:

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy

I think its called....common courtesy

:ingo:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Have u researched his other posts.. One user reports he was knocked down in post count for something one liners to build his post count... He had 30 some posts and they Knocked him down to something like six... I wanted to see what he was about which led me to this thread..

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    The post that started this thread showed the same intention to simply build post count... It was incoherent and u could tell that it was not about education but about apathy for the rules the forum... It showed no regard for others because he just wanted to make a post not a quality post... Sorry I vote who cares on this one

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    lol .I can spell and read abd write .
    I own a company thats make 140k a yr nit bad for a backo man from the hills .
    Know I understand why the state law enforcement says that Ingo is a bunch of red necks that shoot there gun after the race is over.
    good to know there are true smart ass people out here in the world that only try to make them selfs feel smart.
    When you are all alone setting and letting a fat nurse feed you,I can only imagine the though in your mind ,wonder what I done to end up like this.
    so this is my last post .
    I dont need people like you talking down to soneone you have know Idea about.

So just like my prior response thanks to those who answered the question with good intensions and those who try to be a tough guy or little guy .Pucker up Butter Cups !!!!!!

I sort of felt sorry for you until this post. What is the name of the company you own?

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Where's the Moderators at? I was bashed by several members and a moderator Christmas day for giving a new guy a hard time in a joking manner. The thread and user mame has since been deleted otherwise I would share the link. You guys continue to sucker punch this guy and no one is running to his defense. Unbelievable!

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I don't know an actual number, just don't give the appearance of dealing. I know an ATF sting use to happen at gun shows a lot. One plain cloths atf guy would offer an individual with a table a specific gun at a great price. The guy would put it under the table cause you don't want to buy and sell the same day, that's a big no no. The next officer would come to his table begging for the exact type gun he just purchased and suggest he would give anything for it. If you took the bait, sold the gun you just purchased the same day it was certain you would be arrested. Entrapment yes, happened yes.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I don't know an actual number, just don't give the appearance of dealing. I know an ATF sting use to happen at gun shows a lot. One plain cloths atf guy would offer an individual with a table a specific gun at a great price. The guy would put it under the table cause you don't want to buy and sell the same day, that's a big no no. The next officer would come to his table begging for the exact type gun he just purchased and suggest he would give anything for it. If you took the bait, sold the gun you just purchased the same day it was certain you would be arrested. Entrapment yes, happened yes.

The ATF would just give you a real gun for a great price? Whose property would it be? The individual ATF officers, or is the ATF selling guns? I hope the ATF has an FFL. So you would get to keep it, as if it was sold to you, it becomes your property, and they would need a warrant to seize it back? Give it back or we will arrest you?

Top Bottom