• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah sorry, I missed that.

So... The question is, why didnt they prosecute? Why can he still continue to this day?

Why will we all see him at his booth at the 1500?

It would seem, they had ample opportunity, evidence, crimes involved.

Something doesnt add up here.

I don't know why they didn't prosecute. Whether it be this issue or others, sometimes authorities prosecute, sometimes they don't. My position is simply a safe and conservative one. While they may never prosecute him, when I look at the law, it seems as though, at the least, based on what you said, he is treading a very thin line. I personally would not be comfortable with that and I would never advise a client, who was operating as you described, that he was free from risk.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Back to the subject of selling, is there a down-side to not recording the buyers info?

Yes, if you don't know precisely where they live it makes it more difficult to go rob their house. ;)

:yesway: :laugh:

There a ton of threads about this, but the short answer is that bill of sales like this are the same as a baby's security blanket.

Think about the guy with a "collector's table" at the gun show - that guy does hundreds of deals with no records.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    thank to those who answered the questions with good intent.to those that like to pick the question apart or to call u out.srry you have nothing more to do than this my IQ is not based upon me trying to make myself feel smart and if your all alone and this is all you have well i would guess u know why . if all u can do is make fun of the question then u must not have anything to offer, would be better to not respond then be a smart a--

That's okay. Forest Gump was a millionaire. :D

Top Bottom