• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Buying firearms is not a weakness. Buying firearms is not a weakness. Buying firearms is not a weakness.

If you repeat it enough, you end up with more firearms.

Just saying. :):

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    What did the FFL tell me??

He knew a guy that would put a broom handle in a soft gun case and tell his wife he was taking a rifle out for a cleaning. Then he would bring the new rifle home.... Anyone need any broom handles??

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Love it when the employer says we can take it out of your check.

How does the song go??? I owe my soul to the company store. (Tennessee Ernie Ford??)

Twinsen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    I use girl math. look it up, its a thing

I plan to shoot over 2k rounds that makes my price per use somewhere around $.35 to $.45 per use... its basically free

This way my wife totally understands

Davocop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    Floyd’s knobs
    This is a question I have been wondering for a while. I see on here, guys, and gals constantly buying this gun, or that gun and parts, and some sweet stuff. I can usually scrimp up some money every so often, or try to work a trade. How is it, y'all seem to have piles of cash? My money goes to housing, gas, utilities, food.. Am I doing something wrong, are my priorities wrong? I've always worked as a welder, til the great Biden economy hit my company, and let me go. This is not a woe-is-me story, I was just wondering.
    Well I guess it helps having a good job and many years on it. Also helps owning a custom firearms build shop and being an FFL dealer helps too. I’m assuming by all my customers and myself we all save up by any means for that one nice purchase.

Davocop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    Floyd’s knobs
    :scratch:

Great first post after 5 years though. So you've got that going for you. :thumbsup:
    Yah this forum kinda pissed me off since I made a comment before about sales which I’m custom build shop they wanted me to pay to play on this site. So will see if that happens again which I don’t need this site and not looking for business. I have a nice word of mouth business. Plus this site is not too friendly as you can see!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yah this forum kinda pissed me off since I made a comment before about sales which I’m custom build shop they wanted me to pay to play on this site. So will see if that happens again which I don’t need this site and not looking for business. I have a nice word of mouth business. Plus this site is not too friendly as you can see!
    Hang around! I was just busting your chops a little, so don't take that badly. Maybe post something about yourself and your shop in the Introductions and Greetings subforum.

While true, you'd have to become an advertiser to hawk business for your shop, it doesn't hurt to say that you have one. Let the members get to know you. Welcome (again) to :ingo:! This site is very friendly. Many of us know each other in real life and many eat together, shoot together, attend funerals together, etc.. No reason it can't be the same for you. :)

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I worked like a dog for 50 years, saved a little, lost a lot, quit my job, started my own business retired after 5 years, my wife inherited a bunch from her parents and I inherited a bunch from mine.
    So, I am living very comfortably and have lots of time and funds for my "toys".
    I can honestly say that I admit to going overboard but you just never know when things might be needed.
    Money means nothing when your freedoms are taken away.

el_barto3

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2023
    New Albany
    This is a question I have been wondering for a while. I see on here, guys, and gals constantly buying this gun, or that gun and parts, and some sweet stuff. I can usually scrimp up some money every so often, or try to work a trade. How is it, y'all seem to have piles of cash? My money goes to housing, gas, utilities, food.. Am I doing something wrong, are my priorities wrong? I've always worked as a welder, til the great Biden economy hit my company, and let me go. This is not a woe-is-me story, I was just wondering.
    Dude I just weld and eat one meal a day, idk how it's gonna work out in 20+years but I normally have enough to get a gun every week or so and have my life or what little savings I contribute to be impacted. It's honestly just a lifestyle thing when you only have 2 or so other cheap hobbies

Stengun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2024
    Horseheads
    Recommend carefully choosing the important things in life. Pick wife or husband wisely and once if any all possible

Buy cars either 2yrs old used or new with plan on keeping for 10+ years. Think of what your future family needs are. Minivan is good for kid and general hauling.

Pay your self first save for retirement early at least any company match

Buy only what you can pay for in any month. Pay credit card in full each month.

Eventually this discipline and choices yield dividends of free cash

Best of luck

Top Bottom