• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Post the Email address... I will send Mr. Dennis Charles a message also...

They should have another sign posted at all their Establishments:

Notice to Patrons: Hooters is NOT a safe restaurant to visit for you or your family. Note we have taken steps to prohibit any guns from being on our premises EXCEPT for those who are here to commit a felony anyway.
    Further Notice to Thieves, Stalking Ex-Boyfriends of Waitresses, Robbers, and other individuals off ill or malicious intent... COME ON IN !!! None of those pretty girls are armed and neither are any of our present customers... Have at it , they're helpless!
    And..

Have a Pleasant Day....

His Email Inbox needs to be flooded along with the CEO or President of Hooters... I am going to find THOSE also !!

I pity the FOOLS !!! -- Mr. T

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Hooters is perfectly within their rights as a private business to to say what they will, or will not, allow in any of their privately owned buildings.

That being said, they will not receive another penny of my money (I think their wings suck anyway).

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Hooters is perfectly within their rights as a private business to to say what they will, or will not, allow in any of their privately owned buildings.

That being said, they will not receive another penny of my money (I think their wings suck anyway).

Correct, it is their right. It is also our right to send an email to them and everyone we know expressing our dissapointment in their decission.

E-mail I sent, feel free to use as necessary:

It has been brought to my attention that your corporation is unfriendly toward legal gun owners & carriers, via the Indiana Gun Owners forum (ingunowners.com). I just want to express my disappointment in your decision to disarm myself and other legal gun owning customers of your establishment. By prohibiting all weapons, you have disarmed and made helpless anyone who enters your store—except for criminals, who won’t follow your policy anyway. In essence, you’ve made your store more dangerous for patrons & their families, who carry legally, and safer for criminals. It has been proven multiple times over that only law abiding citizens follow gun restrictions. Criminals are going to be criminals regardless of your company policy. Please consider changing your policy. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I sent them an e-mail via hooters hotline this morning after reading the initial post. . . . .Still waiting for a response. . . . . . .Damn I liked their buffalo chicken sandwiches. . . . . . .and deanna. . . . . .and becky. . . . . . .and. . . . . . .and. . . . . . .and

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

This^^^
    ...and overpriced too.

Culpepper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Indiana
    I have CC'ed there several times and no one noticed.

They as a private entity have every right to not allow it, the same as if I only wanted to allow armed citizens in my business. All the letter writing and emails are nothing but ammunition that is easily used against us a group and enforces the views some have of us. Not to mention typed words can be edited or deleted to expand their cause. If they were concerned about needing your money they would not have ask you to leave.

If is far more productive to just not return and spend your money elsewhere.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Monday night a group of friends and I decided to meet up at the local Hooters for dinner.

Hooters
    7551 South US 31, Indianapolis (317) 887-9464

Ive been to this location many times never had any issues. I conceal carry by choice. Two of the 6 of us were open carrying. We all sit down order our drinks and begin to chat then out of nowhere the manager comes walking up and starts to talk to my friend at the far end of the table.

my friend: something i can help you with ?

manager: you have a gun on you, we dont allow that here. You can either take it to your car or leave the property.

my friend: sir, I didn't see any signs posted saying you do not allow fire arms here.

manager: we don't allow guns its company policy, you might scare our staff or the people eating here, you need to take it to your car or leave.

Apparently the manager thought it was only my friend that was carrying...this was not the case all 6 of us had our handguns on us.

Non of us were willing to put our firearms in our vehicles, We all decided to just leave. I along with my 5 friends wont be back to this business or any of its other locations.

I felt i needed to share this with you guy, If you go to the Hooters greenwood Indiana location and have a gun on. You will be asked to leave.
    Lets see here, they don't like guns, but have NO problem exploiting the women that work for them. Hmmm...:n00b:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    theres never been a shortage of women who are willing to be sluts for money. isnt that what wives do when they threaten to withhold sex? its all about the nookie

Are you just jealous that nobody will pay you to be a slut? :):

Why all the hate for their wings? I always thought they were good. I'm not allowed to go to Hooter's often anyway so I'm safe with a boycott.

Top Bottom